Theneva

Twilight Sparkle's xG Application

Hello everyone. I'm one of those wierdos who sits on tf2 all day playing scoot. But being serious, you may know me from the xG tf2 trade server which Im on pretty much all day every day. If you do come on there then you have probably seen me goofing off under the name of Rarity or Twilight Sparkle. I've played on the server every day for about a month now and I figure it would be nice if I could join xG sense I'm on there servers constantly. And well, yeah. Thats pretty much it. If your reading this application then I hope its in good spirits of vouching for me, and if not thats fine too. Well, I'll be off to xG deathrun servers now. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

-Twilight Sparkle

He's a pretty good guy, very active, whenever i'm on he seems to always be there, and if not, it isn't long before he joins, he is fairly mature as well, and makes valid points. +1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.c9474e10ce8652fdb67f45f4ae76222f.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war