Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

DuckiiJr. - Counter Strike: Source

+1 WHy not. he has been in xG For a long time and a nice friend. Active on the servers in almost all divisions even teamspeak 3 and he has the mod/admin experience.

Now for my actual opinion.

-1 Why? Well let me put it this way. You are unstable, unpredictable and I really don't know what you will do. Some say that is a good thing, but in this situation it is not. I posted PurpleBoo's opinion because she could not post for some reason and you added me and asked me all about it. I asked if you wanted to talk to Purple about this but you did refuse. You kept on saying that I hated you and I was siding with her which I really wasn't and I didn't hate you, I never stated that I did. It is really immature of you not to accept my offer to talk to Purple and sort this out and you "troll" her every time you are on CS:S anyway. Your response to her response is really the reason I am doing this. I don't think you applying for moderator after coming back into the clan after hacking on our own scrim server, multi-clanning which got you kicked out again and you got put back in is really a smart idea. In all honesty, I do not think you should be a moderator after this kind of things you were doing. I know you will say "Oh it's in the past, just forgive me already." and that will not change my mind this time. You know the guy TheseWetNuts? He just got kicked out recently for just hacking off of our servers and killing bots with aimbot. He was denied to come back in, yet you did it in one of our official servers which I did mention before, but I see that as unfair in itself and you just trying to be a mod again just does not seem to be a good idea. You were perma-banned twice. TWICE. You fucked up twice already and you are lucky to still be in the clan, let alone apply for moderator. That is how I feel Duckiijr.

PS: We were friends, but around summer time we started to never talk which made me believe you were the one who didn't like me. Bud, we stopped being friends long ago.

I like you dude, never had a problem with you. I wasn't around when you were mod/admin so I can't comment on how well you did your job.

However, you are HELLLLLAAAAAAAAAA annoying at times.

Also, you play on the server a lot..but idk about maturity when it comes to being mod.

You are a chill person DuckiiJr you really are, but you are very unstable as the sexy beast MuffinMonster has said above. You were a good moderator and stuff and you knew the rules. Then you hacked which you were EXTREMELY lucky to have been unperm'd from the CS:S division. You have also left the clan countless times. After all these chances I think you shouldn't get mod. I really don't see why being around the clan for a while is a reason to be mod either. @@Chrono has been around for a while and he doesn't even lift.

I'm just gonna -1 on this one dude.