MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Report all server bugs down below.

Post some suggestions for the server's plugins, game modes, etc. as well.

Please specify what server is having the problems or we cannot help you.

Use a format like this:

Server:

Bug or Suggestion?:

What is your bug/suggestion?:

EXAMPLE

Server: Deathrun

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: The map called de_dust crashes the server

Well, in jailbreak there are no cell doors whatsoever. We also don't have teamswitching on jailbreak which makes rules hard to enforce.

I say change the !motd so it shows a little menu on the side, so you can play while reading rules instead of being afk as you read them off the website, i also suggest disabling the caber for demoman if he is on blu, also if there is 1 blu left beacon him so they can find him rather than searching for hours and days and years then jesus. also the last red should be slayed after 30 seconds for his LR so he must be forced to do !lr insted of saying "freeday tomorrow"

Remove atominizer for red team, scouts can double jump forever untill death also boston basher and 3 rune blade, they can boost themselves up higher.

After noticing the number of players idling (some idling for more than 3 hours) on the Goldenrod City Trade Server, I suggest an auto-kick if a player is idle for a certain amount of time. I see too many idlers taking up spots that other players can take.

Add custom winning songs for each team or something, maybe a different siren like the prison break court yard theme or something so it fits the mood.

In jailbreak why not fix the escape vents in some maps as you can escape but blu and red cant break them there is on in minecart, also i suggest adding something that removes ALL the popups for everyone like jarate, minicrit, medic, crit etc etc so it will be helpful and harder for everyone as they wont know who is calling medic and may end up healing the wrong guy and die by guards or something.

@@Faith If you want this stuff added, give us links to the plugins or ways to add them. Not all of these are possible you know.

Well i don't know if there are plugins for these...or whatever i have no idea if there is a tf2 jailbreak store or anything i just thought it was possible though.

I have a funny idea for a admin command, insted of @freeze freezeing the player in place and allowing them to move, make it where they become a spycicle statue XD