MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

@Vexx When I attempt to upgrade the weapons like the rocket launcher and the air strike it doesn't actually do anything. This also applys to the buff banners for the soldier. The bug with the rocket launcher is the most recent problem.

@Vexx When I attempt to upgrade the weapons like the rocket launcher and the air strike it doesn't actually do anything. This also applys to the buff banners for the soldier. The bug with the rocket launcher is the most recent problem.

Unsure why the rocket launcher and air strike would stop working, I've already looked into the buff banner problems and I could find no way to really fix, I'll look into the rocket launcher though.

Unsure why the rocket launcher and air strike would stop working, I've already looked into the buff banner problems and I could find no way to really fix, I'll look into the rocket launcher though.

I can confirm. Also, sadly the plugin we're using is a beta from 2013 [if i recall correctly]. That may explain why there's some issues as well.

I can confirm. Also, sadly the plugin we're using is a beta from 2013 [if i recall correctly]. That may explain why there's some issues as well.

No game mode will be perfect, especially when they are from years and years ago, and there have been many updates to tf2 since then. It's a shame some plugin developers don't look into their plugins maybe like once a year even if they dropped away from tf2 as the plugins that no longer work seem to have been the greatest but the devs just dropped support which is upsetting.

Bruh idk if this is possible after so many dl switches. But there is still the raffle bot. Getting the info for the account idk, but if you can... add free item to server name and all the f2p come in.

just save the hentai pins for me :^)