Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

Chatbox is broken. Dev said he's releasing an update shortly (i think he suffers from valvetime so no promises :p)

I totally didn't notice the search bar being gone. I'll fix right now.

Notifications also don't show up and the blue bar from the top is missing. If you missed my last edit, the avatars don't show up for the two bottom sub-forums from the main forums page.

Chatbox is broken. Dev said he's releasing an update shortly (i think he suffers from valvetime so no promises :p)

Notifications also don't show up and the blue bar from the top is missing. If you missed my last edit, the avatars don't show up for the two bottom sub-forums from the main forums page.

Clear your browser cache it works fine for me. The avatar thing is a WIP and I'll get to it after I fix more critical bugs.

That's the bar I was referring to as well :)

Also, banned people don't have BANNED over their avatars anymore :(

Un-opened threads are not marked as "Closed" any longer, so you can't distinguish between an Open thread to a Closed thread unless you access it to check the "Thread Status".

Un-opened threads are not marked as "Closed" any longer, so you can't distinguish between an Open thread to a Closed thread unless you access it to check the "Thread Status".

Fixed, unless the fix I pushed isn't what was before (can't remember D: )

This is true... tho you can tell them apart by the lock to the right of the titles... near where it lists the replies/views

What blue bar?

What blue bar?

The bar that is at the top where you can logout, click your name to drop down a menu where you can edit profile and signature and shit... it also had the alerts info and conversations

What blue bar?

The bar that is at the top where you can logout, click your name to drop down a menu where you can edit profile and signature and shit... it also had the alerts info and conversations

I can see it D: Are you unable to see it?

I can see it D: Are you unable to see it?

Yes, can't see it, even after clearing the cache.

Alright sorry about that. Fixed!

works for me now as well :)

Any chance you can fix the donate thing so that it actually shows people donating?

test

Yes, can't see it, even after clearing the cache.

Alright sorry about that. Fixed!

works for me now as well :)

Any chance you can fix the donate thing so that it actually shows people donating?

ugh I thought I fixed it yesterday, I applied more variability so it SHOULD work now.

test