Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

@@Rhododendron

whats this noise:

1. htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/xeno/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 2049:
    2048: ';
    2049: if ($extraTabs['home'])
    2050: {

Where did you get that?

Mac. :Old Man:

Xeno Gamers[/url] Not sure if it's just me, but I'm seeing a butt ton of errors here @@Rhododendron

Gyazo - 02573f99903f2fd98d16cebcdcfcb1f6.png

I think its steam since I'm getting issues with other applications that rely on the steamcommunity xml. It also could be an update to the steam xml so I'll response after I learn more.

@@Rhododendron was it intentional that the updated forums installed to xenogamers.com instead of /forums like they used to be, causing the home page to no longer display "news" and instead it just goes directly to the forums?

@@Rhododendron was it intentional that the updated forums installed to xenogamers.com instead of /forums like they used to be, causing the home page to no longer display "news" and instead it just goes directly to the forums?

The author of that plugin hasn't updated it, so a temporary fix (there are over 100 files in his addon, not searching through them all :p)

@@Rhododendron Everything takes forever to load, checked myself and literally EVERYTHING loads instantly (other websites) except for forums. what's goin on?

@@Rhododendron Everything takes forever to load, checked myself and literally EVERYTHING loads instantly (other websites) except for forums. what's goin on?

I'm trying to find the source, bear with me :(

Same here, seems to be fixed now tho...

Xeno Gamers[/url] Not sure if it's just me, but I'm seeing a butt ton of errors here @@Rhododendron

Gyazo - 02573f99903f2fd98d16cebcdcfcb1f6.png

I was right, Tsunami on AF confirmed it!

Looks like Valve broke it, they're outputting the HTML right after the XML. I hope they either fix it or add it to the Steam API as a public method. Right now everything in ISteamUser requires an API key :(

@@Rhododendron

The web version of the site doesn't work, I can post some screenshots if you need.

(iphone of course)

uhhhhh yeah? I haven't converted it, and when I have loads of free time i will :p

https://xenogamers.com/account/preferences causes the following error:

Template Errors: account_preferences

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xeno/public_html/xenforo/library/ThreePointStudio/CustomMarkupForUser/Listener/Template.php, line 15:
    14: <!--<h3 class="sectionHeader">' . 'Appearance' . '</h3>-->
    15: ';
    16: $__compilerVar1 = '';