i wish i could change my fucking post because of how offensive it was. seriously, skeeter if you're reading this, you may not remember me but i sure as hell remember you, you were one of the funniest mother fuckers i ever had the joy to play with. and i remember chatting with turdwig about the old people remember from xG and your name came up a few times. Times are tough, and i don't know what you are experiencing, but i just want to thank the wonderful friends you have for helping you not do what you tried to do. not that you know me or care to know me but if you just need someone to vent to or some shit, just remember i could help if that means anything, as well as the many nigga friends you have in xG.

a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m0dxbdxd1Q1qei87io1_400.jpg.0ff44496329211073e00e910c0477896.jpg

love you skeeter <3

Shit I remeber skeeter too man. He was one of the first people to play dayz with me. I was an ass to him but i still miss those good old times.

I am, I played a bunch with Doug, remember his old thing where he would walk up and put his characters hand near someones and say "KNUCKLE TOUCH, BRO"

I am 100% Skeeter, back from the dead