DeadShot

Hub

I'm going to start development of the web-end for Hub using a credit system for XF.

I'm gunna have to get an initial payment of around $150 so donate now and I'll hook you up with credits + extra for initial payments!

Or should I wait?

Just as a business tip, you usually need to show something to get an investment. You've been promising working on hub since last summer to little to no avail, not saying you arent working on it. Being a little more transparent will help ease the financial burden though.

Just as a business tip, you usually need to show something to get an investment. You've been promising working on hub since last summer to little to no avail, not saying you arent working on it. Being a little more transparent will help ease the financial burden though.

Alright fair enough.

The package (including full support, updates, copyright removal) of this addon: Brivium - Credits Resource Integration | XenForo Community is $105.00 USD (standard is $35 but it's a far better investment to purchase the full addon with a year of updates + copyright removal, listed here Credits Resource Integration | Brivium - Premium Xenforo Addon / Style Club

It also will include a few addons to integrate with it and the framework addons so I can start coding up full integration with the SourceMod Store framework, + credit integration with my TeamSpeak addon to give credits to active users)

The server-side function is pretty much done, although we want to code up a complete lottery system (integrated with the website) and maybe pay a model maker for some skins, hats, etc.

As soon as the credits addon is installed I will separate credits per game and forum. The plugin lets you transfer credits between each of them so you can use forum credits with TF2, CSS, CSGO, etc. I will also have to code an integration plugin to connect to the server store and manage credits with that.

That's all I have for now, if you have any questions, please let me know!

I would like to interject that what Rhodey said about coding hub last year, where I wasn't around. Hub will now be possible to code since the tiny development team between Rhodey and I will be hopefully more productive to complete tasks easier. As he'll be the web base and I'll be client based, instead of him worrying about both at once. So while Rhodey works on the web part of hub, I will obviously start working some databases and coding on the plugin side for games.