Lemons

Gg

I wouldn't, nor would anyone else, have a chat log on Steam from two weeks ago, unless you never close your chat boxes.

You actually close your steam chats? wtf is wrong with you.

regardless, if it was a "joke" it should have been made known immediately, since he went along and did not contest his demotion and removal of member, it inadvertently showed that he was fine with his self-revocal of membership. as such he should be required to apply again.

What, you don't? Plus windows update and steam update forced it to close, don't remember if steam update was between then and now.

No, I keep them open incase I need to get a link or reference something that was said at a later time. Easier for me to manage it, I only close them once a week when I restart my computer after a cleansing of all the "trash" on it. Also, to re-post incase you didn't see it.

regardless, if it was a "joke" it should have been made known immediately, since he went along and did not contest his demotion and removal of member, it inadvertently showed that he was fine with his self-revocal of membership. as such he should be required to apply again.

and re-tagging everyone for the above statement. @DarkWolf6052 @Hidingmaster @Tsuchikure @ThePenguin @Kyoko @Nomulous @SuperMaddud @Bleed @Forest @MuffinMonster @SkitZoFrenzly. @Lemons @Gawd @diabeetus @snakeboyeric

Well it would it mean he can re-apply now? Like as far as I know, he didn't leave to another clan.

he could still re-apply, he would just have to wait at least 7 more days. The way it is worded is wrong, it should say if you have left you must wait a minimum of a month to re-apply.

But technically I never left so should I still re-apply? :3

If I have too I will.

Can we have your input @Rhododendron ?

@Forest Any opinion on if I should re-apply?

Uhh, I hate to say it but I'd have to agree with Chrono on this one. If no Higher-Up was notified (with valid proof to back it up that is) then it's difficult to determine whether or not it was a joke.

Funny and all, it was still a valid leaving thread since there was no form of let's say 'white text' or "Haha, I was just joking". That's not including the amount of time this 'joke' was given either, which should have ended much sooner in my opinion. I mean, it's almost been a month since that 'Hello/Goodbye' thread was posted.

Your best bet would be to re-apply, and even then it shouldn't be that difficult to get back in as you are well known. Besides, only complete baddies would -1 like Chrono ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but Lemons can reapply now since he did not leave for another clan or get kicked out. I believe silence allowed someone else to apply in a time period <1 month because they left on their own accord. So given stare decisis... He should also be allowed to.

I thought he left lol. I think most of us did.and @DarkWolf6052 I'd start at least screenshotting some of your steam chats. I just copy pasta atm/screenshot

Yeah.. I'm with Chrono. You should re-apply, Like if it was a joke hahahahahahahaahahah. No but seriously I don't think this should be taken so easily. You left and it took you how long to come back? I can understand a day or something but not as long as its been.