STEAM_0:0:28302765

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

FUCK ME I FORGOT THE WHITE TEXT, i swear i could have added the white text but it was too late after i noticed i didnt. this is embarrassing

+1 fails at making white text, gay, super homosexual.

Good friend, long time member, just was a big derp in a fake leaving thread. Deserves to be a member again.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 9/10

Dumbness: 10/10

-1 even though it was "a joke" you were very inactive other than coming on TS the last month or so. I only really saw you on during the community night and just for about an hour.

-1, as your activity is pretty atrocious. The only server on CS:S (with the exception of minigames, however we cannot get activity stats from mingames unfortunately) that you've connected to in recent memory is Jailbreak (proof here) and you've hardly connected to Jailbreak as well. From the day you left (25 days ago on January 10th) until today, you have connected to Jailbreak a grand total of 3 times (once again, Jailbreak is the only server Lemons has any recent activity on CS:S except for minigames, however I only saw Lemons on minigames during the community night) and a total play time of 15 minuntes (proof here). That is no where near enough activity to get back in, and I honestly doubt that this is some kind of "joke" or that you "forgot" to put white text in your goodbye thread.

-1 for the activity

Also, i have my doubts that it was a joke thread.

If it was a "joke" thread you wouldnt have ACTUALLY left, you had stopped playing for awhile.

My thought is that you tried doing something (Whether it be a new clan, community, etc.) and it failed, so you said "Oh i forgot the white text huehue"

Ill +1 if you get more active, you aren't really a bad player at all.

"It was a joke"

No. If you are going to leave and do whatever you wanted to do and failed, atleast admit that your idea failed. Don't try to string it on that, "OH IT WAS A JOKE, HAHA GOT YOU ALL, YOU'RE ALL STUPID AS FUCK"

-1 You are not active, nor do you deserve access back into the community just like that. Your maturity, in my eyes, has greatly diminished because of this whole "Joke" thing.

YOU'RE ALL STUPID AS fudge"

I never said that, nor did i go to a different community or try to start my own, so I don't know what I could have failed to make me want to come back.