African

Gggoodbye @all From Frikin

xG got boring(no offence)

After playing on xG since I was 10 on Cs:s surf w/ serb and other oldies on my brother's steam account and i'm 15 now, I switched over to TF2 over a year ago and am now i'm going to continue tf2, play on the servers, and might even come on teamspeak, but having responsibility is just as ugly as @Origins Sorry for kinda just stopping out of the blue but kthnx. Tags are also annoying IMO and I think that instead of stepping down i'll just leave because there isn't really any benefits of being in xG and not being in xG in an ingame standpoint. I know I just recently got DM and TF2 div is pretty low on staff now (Down to soon to be Starmix, Vector, Origins, Speed) muffin never plays doe nom hardly does doe and doedoeodoeodeodeodoe. I wish that everyone has the slightest ammount of nig in them and to continue their journey as TF2 master race.(maybe csgo doe)

@Travtman @MuffinMonster @Nomulous @Docterlat_ @Vector @Theneva @Malachite @magikkarpFAIL @kbraszzz @Bleed hi @Genesis Gisnis @Prius pls don't evar cum bak. pls.

5aa4c042a27be_tf2pyromother.jpg.5a68d2aad52145c7fe06d54ec5b2e3ce.jpg

Oh.

We both became DM's in the same promo/demo, bb. Despite you being a TF2 scrub and barely knowing you - It's a shame. I hope to see you on teamspeak still and I'll still be constantly avoiding the TF2 there. RIP <3

After playing on xG since I was 10 ... i'm 15 now,

xG 4 years old. unless somehow xG was around in 2009 then i dont know what would happen. would that make everything a lie? are you a lie? what is the sky? much questions.

xG 4 years old. unless somehow xG was around in 2009 then i dont know what would happen. would that make everything a lie? are you a lie? what is the sky? much questions.

i was on my brother's account on cs:s 4 years ago, i turn 15 in 2 days so i said i was 15 cuz yolo. i was on when it was brand new on surf and later minigames and other servers. I remember me n Serb 4 lyf.