kbraszzz

We Will Not Have This.

I know that no apology can excuse what I did. But I'm going to apologize to you all anyways. I made a stupid decision that I, as a moderator, should have thought about twice and not have done. I represented xG horribly and my entire division horribly. I'll just have to learn from this mistake and move on, but I can't act like I didn't do it. As far as Nora goes, I believe he has cut himself off from the clan, but I cannot be 100% on that. I did not mean to start anything with SNG in any way, and I did not want to start a massive clan war. My intents were not to do this, but in the end they did. Again, I am sincerely sorry, and that's all I have to say.

Why do people do shit like this? What does it accomplish?

Also, yes, Nora is completely gone; he removed me from his friends list, as well as any other xG member. It fuckin sucks cause he was becoming a really good friend of mine. TF2 staff is dropping like flies.

Why do people do steaming pantload like this? What does it accomplish?

Also, yes, Nora is completely gone; he removed me from his friends list, as well as any other xG member. It fudgein sucks cause he was becoming a really good friend of mine. TF2 staff is dropping like flies.

Yeah nora was like my best buddy until he left ;_; now i dont got anyone special to play jailbreak with ;_;

#acceptingBFFs

u got tha wrong message barm u still are a good friend and so are the other people that i talk to, but nora was like my @ShockeDeel, but since shocke hasnt been on ;-; nora replaced shocke. If you want barm u can become mah new #1 goto jailbreak bff :D

( not playing favorites, i <3 all of u :llama::sowwy: )

I would like to say that I did not call ANYONE a fag and the only reason i was on at all was because i was invited by speed and nora. Please do not deny me membership solely because I happened to be on the server at the time of this incident. I did not spam or do anything other then play the game.

i checked the console evidence. and i DID spam. so I retract my previous statement. and state that i am very sorry that i did this. sincere apologies. I hope you can forgive me.

All of the other people who did this with you have already been punished. You may be forgiven eventually, but don't expect for people to forget what you did and allow you membership for a very long time, if ever.

Dayum, I was there just because Speed and others said to come, i didnt know it was wrong o_o Either way, i wasnt in suspicion, but i just wanted to get that off my chest. If i had 1 person tell me that it was wrong, i wouldnt had gone. Sorry speed, but its true. I wish this had never happend.

Scientists say that 95% of the time when a person types lol, they never laughed. From that, roughly 90% of apologies typed via the Internet were typed with no emotion. Whether or not you apologized, gaining the support of fellow xG members to do this was the line that was crossed. Doing it yourself, I would consider forgiveness. Mod powers used in order to get a group to follow you was borderline deceptive. Had I been targeted for being someone who followed you, I would be angry. But some days we wish we could watch the world burn, on those days we don't understand that it is our home along with our foes.

#GoodbyeNora #2fortnation2014

Dayum, I was there just because Speed and others said to come, i didnt know it was wrong o_o Either way, i wasnt in suspicion, but i just wanted to get that off my chest. If i had 1 person tell me that it was wrong, i wouldnt had gone. Sorry speed, but its true. I wish this had never happend.

Scientists say that 95% of the time when a person types lol, they never laughed. From that, roughly 90% of apologies typed via the Internet were typed with no emotion. Whether or not you apologized, gaining the support of fellow xG members to do this was the line that was crossed. Doing it yourself, I would consider forgiveness. Mod powers used in order to get a group to follow you was borderline deceptive. Had I been targeted for being someone who followed you, I would be angry. But some days we wish we could watch the world burn, on those days we don't understand that it is our home along with our foes.

#GoodbyeNora #2fortnation2014

To be blatantly honest, I don't care about statistics. If there are scientists that are researching the emotions people feel when they say "lol" over the internet, they may want to consider rethinking their line of work. Regardless, I never used mod powers to get people to come onto the server. I didn't go onto an xG server and use csay or all chat to rally people. I messaged a few friends. Should I have done it? Hell no. Did I use powers granted by the moderator position to do it? Hell no. If you believe that I have no regrets about what I did here, you could not be more wrong.

To be blatantly honest, I don't care about statistics. If there are scientists that are researching the emotions people feel when they say "lol" over the internet, they may want to consider rethinking their line of work. Regardless, I never used mod powers to get people to come onto the server. I didn't go onto an xG server and use csay or all chat to rally people. I messaged a few friends. Should I have done it? Hell no. Did I use powers granted by the moderator position to do it? Hell no. If you believe that I have no regrets about what I did here, you could not be more wrong.

You didn't really have to use powers to make people come:you being a mod alone did that. You and I both knw damn well that there's people who kiss your ass (this goes to all staff) just to get on a "good level" with you so they get special treatment in jb and stuff ( Ex: get slapped aways from blu's, being slapped in general, and getting teleported away. Ect,ect. These are all things you have done.) I don't mean war when I say this but maybe Barm and the others are the the ass kissers. So, maybe they only came to show their "loyalty" to you.

You didn't really have to use powers to make people come:you being a mod alone did that. You and I both knw damn well that there's people who kiss your ass (this goes to all staff) just to get on a "good level" with you so they get special treatment in jb and stuff ( Ex: get slapped aways from blu's, being slapped in general, and getting teleported away. Ect,ect. These are all things you have done.) I don't mean war when I say this but maybe Barm and the others are the the ass kissers. So, maybe they only came to show their "loyalty" to you.

Woah woah. I'm usually the one that gets slapped, even when I don't ask for it. Also I didn't even go when speed asked. It was ONLY when telos invited me to a game that I joined.