SyrJirk

Things I Think

1. MOTD should be buffed up. Add descriptions for more days, add some rules like the mature voice only stuffs so people can stop complaining about "Squeakers" and we can move on with our lives.

2. People read motd, learn it, understand it. If you don't understand something ASK. If you aren't clear on something ASK. It seems like every day I see people arguing over things that are on MOTD that they still do not seem to know. It really is not that hard to figure out but if it is for whatever reason be it wording, lack of clarity, or you're high when reading it just ASK someone. If you have to argue over it, then something isn't right. If you haven't read it, it is quite clear so just do it. A lot. Please. Or at least more. What else are you going to do when sitting in the dead chat constantly?

3. Disrespect needs to stop. Seriously. I'm all for calling each other autistic and hating on ponies but there's a fine line from joking and disrespect. (Okay maybe not a FINE line.) Regardless, people need to watch themselves. Today alone I was called idiot, stupid, etc. I saw spam in chat constantly calling warden faggot and people just do not seem to know how to deal with one another like people. I have infinite more respect for the child being warden, then any xG member spamming "omg pass squeaker" in chat. I have been more annoyed by disrespect in recent days than anything.. If you're really mad, having a bad day, or just plain grumpy stay off chat and mic. I've come in a few times completely seething while playing but I don't just take it out on people on the server. Hold your goddamn tongues you explicit fothermuckers.

4. Mods/Admins and Up - Abuse is never appreciated. Ever. You were given powers for a reason. You do not have the power to dictate when you do or do not want to enforce the rules. Enforce them fairly, equally, and reasonably.

5. Members, votekick/ban/mute/etc. isn't a "I'm mad that I got killed" command. REMEMBER that and REMIND non-members who are new and who frequent the server. It rarely ever happens, but I'm tired of seeing some votekicks rack up from people killing REDs (Typically not freekilling) as Blu when that's the point of Jailbreak. I myself had like half the necessary votekicks because I was doing what wardens do, kill off the reds. Blus want Reds dead. Deal with it.

6. This is really nothing more than my opinion and mostly generated from the past two weeks I've been frequenting the server. No one is human, I myself am possibly guilty of some of the issues I've addressed and you bet I am not nearly always right about the rules but really I think motd needs a large update that adds some much needed rules (LIke some map rules I did not know nor see on motd) and I am quite possibly overreacting but I am quite possibly not as well this is just what I THINK. Not how it actually might BE.

7. I AM the ONLY Dictator. Any other impostors are, in fact, impostors.

Yeah I agree with this 100% these are all valid reasons. This seems fair but a bit Impossible. If your leaning this towards xG members it will be easy to but other players on jailbreak will be pretty hard. But effort is appreciated I would like to see this in the server more often.

Last night I got kinda busy sorry about that :( sorry syrjirk

No need to apologize bell I'm not mad at you, just a bit frustrated with the state of the TF2 servers in general. Its easy to get swamped, don't sweat it.

The default map on JB 1 is minecraft based, change it to hop or something that doesn't attract all prepubescents in large quantities. Step 2 get forest to play tf2, Step 3 profit. Step 4 the vast majority of Shitlets that join do not even know what a "motd" is (probably some type of urinary tract infection) Step 5 unless we start purging the bronies we shall not accomplish our Devine goals

No need to apologize bell I'm not mad at you, just a bit frustrated with the state of the TF2 servers in general. Its easy to get swamped, don't sweat it.

Tf2 servers? None of this shit happens on pokemon trade.

Honestly, I

Tf2 servers? None of this steaming pantload happens on pokemon trade.

Or Trade Gaming History, or Saxton Hale, or JB2 (default map there is hop_jb), This is primarily an issue with the other servers, and from my time on the non-JB servers, a mod is rarely needed, because most of the traffic are either regulars or mature people who can easily see the rules.

Honestly, I

Or Trade Gaming History, or Saxton Hale, or JB2 (default map there is hop_jb), This is primarily an issue with the other servers, and from my time on the non-JB servers, a mod is rarely needed, because most of the traffic are either regulars or mature people who can easily see the rules.

Yeah, I had a feeling it was the same with Nintendo trade but I'm not active on there so I couldn't say for sure.

I was active on our jailbreak a long time ago, and I was actually quite active on other jailbreak servers before we had one. If there's one thing I can say about jailbreak servers, it's that problems are a given.

Yeah, I had a feeling it was the same with Nintendo trade but I'm not active on there so I couldn't say for sure.

I was active on our jailbreak a long time ago, and I was actually quite active on other jailbreak servers before we had one. If there's one thing I can say about jailbreak servers, it's that problems are a given.

Yeah, I go on the other servers about 1-5 times a week. Not as much as JB, but still very often. Mods on those servers are pretty hands-off as far as I could see.

The thing I most agree with is how people spam "omg squeaker you spammed its freeday" when a kid becomes a warden. I respect them because they actually have the balls to use their mic and try warden.

I agree I'd rather have a warden then free days all the time

The thing I most agree with is how people spam "omg squeaker you spammed its freeday" when a kid becomes a warden. I respect them because they actually have the balls to use their mic and try warden.

It pisses me off when minor becomes warden and the blus refuse todo there

job. It is unacceptable for this kind of discrimination for the younger players