Rejects

If A New Xg Server Was Started What Kind Of Tf2 Gamemode Should It Be?

If a new xG server was started what tf2 "gamemode" should it be?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If a new xG server was started what tf2 "gamemode" should it be?

• x10
    • Randomiser
    • The Hidden
    • Mann vs Machine
    • other

I do wanna see major improvements on jailbreak like maybe new maps or is that not an option. But otherwise we could just play legojail. But freak Fortess I wanna see that

We did try it but there are many things wrong with that mod and the server itself. It's buggy, tons of bosses are OP, server didn't populate, etc. So we decided to go with good ol' Saxton Hale and all those problems were fixed.

THE HIDDEN YESH. Although i never played it i would love to try it on the our servers

@Nomulous @anyoneelsewhodoesshit

^ The hidden. Best gamemode.

the hidden ftw

We've had a hidden server in the past, no one ever went on it. And that was when it was hyped up too.

I would personally like to see something that isn't on many other servers, something like Tf2Ware or SlenderFortress.

@Origins, we don't have an MvM server anymore, it was removed awhile ago becuase it was broken.

We've had a hidden server in the past, no one ever went on it. And that was when it was hyped up too.

I would personally like to see something that isn't on many other servers, something like Tf2Ware or SlenderFortress.

@Origins, we don't have an MvM server anymore, it was removed awhile ago becuase it was broken.

1. Yeah, I agree with that statement. Anytime we get a new game mode we hype it up but then none of us populated it after a couple of days. Hopefully it changes this time.

2. RIP in Peace MvM server

I know xG can really do anything but when do the map makers plan on fixing all the map games (musical chairs, Shock drop and roll, and etc)

I think we should have a server of minigames or Just a regular vanilla tf2 server (cp, a/d) with an xG spin. I would be eternally happy with xG if we had a regular 24 player moshpit of vanilla game modes.

I think we should have a server of minigames or Just a regular vanilla tf2 server (cp, a/d) with an xG spin. I would be eternally happy with xG if we had a regular 24 player moshpit of vanilla game modes.

I agree with most of your points, though I disagree about 24 players. 32 players make games a lot more hectic and fun than 24.

Just make a payload and cp rotation, I would play it. And maybe people would like to play the actual game. (Lol who am I kidding)

I play regular TF2 very often when I'm not playing JB. I would like to see some regular vanilla TF2

I agree with most of your points, though I disagree about 24 players. 32 players make games a lot more hectic and fun than 24.

I have selfish reasons for why, cuz i have to turn down my graphics settings to play on jb1 (mat_dxlevel 89,) because of the 32 player count. But on a more open note, 32 players would cause what happend to me in a public match i call "Super Heavy Storm" where the entire team plays heavy, with some medics, and they travel together in a big group. It was impossible to stop with 24 people, i just cant imagine 32.

Just make a payload and cp rotation, I would play it. And maybe people would like to play the actual game. (Lol who am I kidding)

I play regular TF2 very often when I'm not playing JB. I would like to see some regular vanilla TF2

I would not mind something like this for one of its maps.

Convoy - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

We have tried doing a stock tf2 server before, some custom maps but no plugins or other gamechanging things. It was empty 24/7, the only time there were ever people on it were when there were 3-4 members just dicking around. It's pretty pointless, we would never be able to compete with big stock server groups like Skial, Lotus and No Heroes.