Hapless - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Hapless

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:37040403

Evidence:

So i decided to make a new thread because the last one became a clusterfuck and no one is really paying attention to it. Today he has made multiple offenses when i got on where i actually needed to ban him. However, when i got the screen shots they are much more severe.

Evidence:

The chat is kind of hard to see but if you look in the chat box you can see he slayed impossibear for no reason:

Him slapping all players for no reason (while minor it is something that needs to be brought up but seriously look at how many fucking times he does it):

This is him showing that he has done this before on the same server also slaying vixen for no reason:

Him slaying kitsune for literally no reason other than killing him:

Him slapping pony boy multiple times for no reason:

And for the biggest shit storm of them all, here he is slaying @all for no reason:

(Him asking to slay @all)

Further Information:

There is no reason for any of this to happen and the fact that this has happend before and he still does this with no fear of punishment is atrocious. I demand that an demotion take place because he is clearly not mature enough to hold powers. he has also told me that he will probably leave anyway so no real point. I also wish for there to be a permanent ban on him.

Tagging notable people: @SpeedOfFreedom @HaplessIdiot @Maymalays @Ponyboy @Nomulous @kbraszzz

+1 he doesn't know when to stop and acts really immature. How the fuck did he get admin? One day he did this shit and said "It doesn't matter, Nomulous is never on so I'll never get banned" or something to that degree.

There's being a chill admin, and then there's going overboard.

+1 Oh my I don't really like this man, child person from what I see. We may be loosing a lot of staff, but we need mature people to keep this operation going.

+1 @Vector knows how to actually get proof. These are pretty easy to see, and it's on Trade Gaming History, where mods should only be using /gag, /kick, /mute, and /ban. Mods can't start votes, so it's guaranteed he did it without the input of the whole server.

+1 I've personally seen him abuse powers on a number of occasions, once he renamed me on the server for killing him once. I didn't want my name changing and I was never asked if it was ok so I had to reload the server to get my name back as he would not change it back after asking.

+1 Lots of proof. I'm convinced that he should be demoted. Server's gonna end up like a wasteland if no one can even play because of constant slaying and slapping. Might give new players wrong impressions as well.