STEAM_0:1:48962079

Rules Broken:

hacking (?)

Evidence:

?id=241645945

?id=241645980
?id=241646012
?id=241646041

Uh, not really sure what was going on here. This swarm of achievements kept happening like, maybe 4 times? Some people told me hacking, some told me achievement packs (?). I dunno. Need a little insight on this..

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Swag Daddy

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:48962079

Rules Broken:

hacking (?)

Evidence:

?id=241645945

?id=241645980
?id=241646012
?id=241646041

Uh, not really sure what was going on here. This swarm of achievements kept happening like, maybe 4 times? Some people told me hacking, some told me achievement packs (?). I dunno. Need a little insight on this..

For clarification, that is SAM. If you'd like to you can also take it up with steam directly, as using it violates their ToS.

For clarification, that is SAM. If you'd like to you can also take it up with steam directly, as using it violates their ToS.

Well I thought I would fill out a ban request as well since some players felt threatened. like @SirTurdle felt that he shouldn't have used his australium around this player.

+1 Ive seen this hack before, it allows the player to gain any and ALL achievments that exist. This hack is usually paired with the name taker/copier in order to prevent being banned by mod or votekicked on a public match. The nature of the hack also allows the player to infinitally (technically finite, but there are 400) spam the chat with the achievments being unlocked.

+1 Seen this hack many times. It is the SAM hack like someone said before. Report this shiznet to steam Hachi. and @SirTurdle, you will be fine unless he gets a hold of your username and password for steam. but even then if you have steamguard enabled, (WHICH YOU SHOULD) he has to get your ssfn file, which is pretty much impossible unless you directly upload it to him. But anyways its a basic hack but he still should get vacbanned so yea report2Q==