Redheards

New Weapons

I am interested to know peoples ideas for new weapons i know i could look at the workshop but people that can't do those things what u guys think

I want a stick launcher that can stick to players or even a launcher that blows up with senors

That Sounds cool wonder I also want a sapper that hurts the engi while it saps

So the engi has to destroy it or destroy the sapper but it takes longer to destroy buildings

I would like to see a medi gun, but when it's fully charged it gives you low gravity and speed. Also get rid of the heavies minigun and replace it with a shield to block Enemy fire

I don't see valves problem with not putting new weapons there just like "NOPE.avi GUNNA POOT MORE HATZ CAUZE THATZ WHAT PEOPLE LIEKZ" and not giving us new weapons on the steam workshop that look awesome.

Maybe we can hope for a update that'll give at least one weapon per class slot. A man can dream

I don't see valves problem with not putting new weapons there just like "NOPE.avi GUNNA POOT MORE HATZ CAUZE THATZ WHAT PEOPLE LIEKZ" and not giving us new weapons on the steam workshop that look awesome.

Maybe we can hope for a update that'll give at least one weapon per class slot. A man can dream

Yeah it has been awhile since they put in a weapon that wasn't a reskin. Maybe things will start to get better

Yeah it has been awhile since they put in a weapon that wasn't a reskin. Maybe things will start to get better

the last time they added weapons was the mecha update which was over a year ago, there hasn't been that much of a gap since tf2 was made (at least there making shitty weapons better "cough" fuck the short circuit "cough")