Redheards

Oculus Rift And Facebook

lol i also found out notch stopped letting people use it with minecraft

you can't "stop letting people use it with minecraft" when it is an open source game, anyone could just pick it up and decide to develop a control scheme to work with it. Notch only stopped developing official support of it.

I believe Facebook buying it is a much better sign than Microsoft or most modern day game providers/companies doing so would be. Honestly, I'd prefer Valve to have it, but I doubt that Valve has the funding to put it into something so experimental like this. Out of all the really big companies, Facebook seems to be the one screwing us over the least...Not saying much, but I'm looking forward to seeing what'll come to this.

tbh its really disrespectful to the fans of oculas rift because before they were bought out they were getting donations from people who thought that this was going to be a success or be interesting, and its just a big kick in the teeth to anyone who donated any of the $2 million for the kick starter only for facebook to go "NOPE.avi gunna buy this shiet for $2 billion cause we want virtual farmville N shit"