MinerTeddy

Possible Solutions To Css Jb

1. Be rid of bank/interest/gambling (so people will probably stay longer to save for bombs, since Large bombs take ~12 rounds to be earned)

2. Keep bomb so people have the incentive to stay to save up and bomb us

3.GET RID OF ADS, I DO NOT NEED WOMEN'S DEODERANT (and it drives people away)

4. ACTUALLY work on Hub(I know your secrets)

5. OLD BOMB ( with fire alarm freeday)/Small - Medium bombs only

6.Get rid of the shitty maps no one plays and bring back in some classics(*COUGH COUGH LEOBEN COUGH COUGH*)

7. All of these were taken from speculation and people on the server (including mods/admins/higher)

I want bank. i just want money to take longer to get. Make a large bomb take 40-50 rounds or something. less bombs =harder rebelling = more fun

If I remember correctly there was suppose to be a discussion about the radius and costs of bombs... @Bleed . Now we should have some sort of bomb limit, Ie amount of bombs purchased every certain amount of rounds.

The day we had bombs come out we did bomb testing with DWolf(Whom I miss) and they seemed pretty fun, over time the experimenting led to the current bomb system, but it's missing a little bit of balance and it doesn't have ANY chance of failure, the bombs are ONLY OP because they are 100% Guaranteed to work

Bombs were perfect before hub went down. Thats all i have to say abuot that. the radius was only crazy on the larges which took FOREVER to get.

1. Be rid of bank/interest/gambling (Yes, i really dont see the benefit of it and it makes bombs less fun)

2. Keep bomb so people have the incentive to stay to save up and bomb us (Agreed)

3.GET RID OF ADS, I DO NOT NEED WOMEN'S DEODERANT (Its up to silence and im sure its here to stay)

4. ACTUALLY work on Hub (5 min, ie only when nomulous does it will it be done)

5. OLD BOMB ( with fire alarm freeday)/Small - Medium bombs only (I would love to have this back)

6.Get rid of the shitty maps no one plays and bring back in some classics(*COUGH COUGH LEOBEN COUGH COUGH*) (Agreed)

7. All of these were taken from speculation and people on the server (including mods/admins/higher) (8/10)

8. Add skins

9. Change Terrorists Win/Prison Guards win screen thing

10. Add a hub integrated with forums and happy fun stuff

11. Rewrite rules

12. Get rid of subpar last ct music

13. Put in a better (? i think i have it disabled) intro song

14. Make motd actually show up at the beginning, all the time

15. Make warden plugin less intrusive (smaller font in corner)

16. Have active staff

17. Get away from being strict staff to staff that can responsibly have fun

18. Revise lr plugin, making it a little bit less, possibly adding something new to it

19. Fix bombs: Large should only be available to a few people towards end of map, so make it more expensive. Also balance all bombs making them occur less frequently.

1. Be rid of bank/interest/gambling (Yes, i really dont see the benefit of it and it makes bombs less fun) Added some balances, i need more than 2 people saying to remove it to fully remove it

2. Keep bomb so people have the incentive to stay to save up and bomb us (Agreed) ok

3.GET RID OF ADS, I DO NOT NEED WOMEN'S DEODERANT (Its up to silence and im sure its here to stay) <--

4. ACTUALLY work on Hub (5 min, ie only when nomulous does it will it be done) Refer to last sentence.

5. OLD BOMB ( with fire alarm freeday)/Small - Medium bombs only (I would love to have this back) but... what about 2?

6.Get rid of the shitty maps no one plays and bring back in some classics(*COUGH COUGH LEOBEN COUGH COUGH*) (Agreed) Im 12, do you think i know the classics?

7. All of these were taken from speculation and people on the server (including mods/admins/higher) (8/10) more like badmins @DrLee

8. Add skins Refer to last sentence.

9. Change Terrorists Win/Prison Guards win screen thing im a 10/10 ms painter

10. Add a hub integrated with forums and happy fun stuff Refer to last sentence.

11. Rewrite rules Refer to last sentence.

12. Get rid of subpar last ct music I dont think you would like the music i would suggest.

13. Put in a better (? i think i have it disabled) intro song Refer to 12

14. Make motd actually show up at the beginning, all the time Refer to 3

15. Make warden plugin less intrusive (smaller font in corner) Done

16. Have active staff More like demote badmins (@DrLee )

17. Get away from being strict staff to staff that can responsibly have fun Refer to 16

18. Revise lr plugin, making it a little bit less, possibly adding something new to it Refer to last sentence

19. Fix bombs: Large should only be available to a few people towards end of map, so make it more expensive. Also balance all bombs making them occur less frequently Its only so frequent because of bank. Made some changes.

Bank changes:

• Max money is now 50K
  • Interest is disabled

• Lowered starting money to 100
  • Reset Money to Reflect the new max

Warden changes

• Now uses the dialogue box by default. You can switch back to the old hud or disable both in !settings

Now before i even consider working on things like hub/skins/custom lrs I need to know the decision about this thread

Bank changes:

• Max money is now 50K
  • Interest is disabled

• Lowered starting money to 100
  • Reset Money to Reflect the new max

Warden changes

• Now uses the dialogue box by default. You can switch back to the old hud or disable both in !settings

Now before i even consider working on things like hub/skins/custom lrs I need to know the decision about this thread

Waiting on another DM's opinion, then gotta contact silence about it. Its gonna be a while before a decision is made.