Hidingmaster

Cs:s Operation Revitalization

We're going to be putting a lot of effort to keep CS:S around and populated... my goal is to accomplish everything on this list by the stated due date, although it relies on bleed and nomulous as well.

As of today, this list is very tentative and has only been shown to Cristo and Dr. Lee, so I can't say that it can or all will be done, but it damn well will if there is a way. Due dates may change once I can get bleed and nomulous onto this, but I will do my best not to.

Here is a list of stuff I want to accomplish though as well as a tentative schedule of when they must be completed by:

August

1. Perform bomb fixes, including changing price of large bomb and overall making them more balanced. (Aug 17) Completed

2. Rewrite rules/Talk with staff members about where to draw the line (In other words, loosen up the reins a little to have some fun) (Aug 18) In progress

3. Polish Warden Plugin (Aug 21) Completed

4. Change the Terrorists/Prison Guards win screen (Aug 21) In progress

5. Change intro and last ct music (Aug 28) Not completed

6. Edit Map rotation, narrow it down to <15. (Aug 28) Not completed

September

1. Hub (Sept 12) Not completed

2. Find a way to have an intro screen or something nice, or just motd coming up all the time (not the broken shit it always has been) (Sept 20) Not completed

3. Skins (Sept 25) Not completed

4. Update LR (Maybe add a new game, or a few...) (Sept 30) Not completed

September

1. Hub (Sept 12) Not completed

Another question. What modules do you want? Depending upon how many custom modules are wanted, depends upon the date (And how quickly i actually get access to work on it)

not to be cynical, but here is why this will not work.

"If this works, then I will be active again." -Kirito

"Give me admin and I will start playing CS:S again" -Drpepper

"Retards like you are why this wont work, waiting for it to miraculously actually work before you participate in the revitalization of CS:S are the reason it will fail, and wanting powers before being active and showing you are still a good mod are not how you get them." -me2k11+3-1+2-1

Another question. What modules do you want? Depending upon how many custom modules are wanted, depends upon the date (And how quickly i actually get access to work on it)

If we get a basic version of it up and running by then I'll be happy. In other words whatever you think can be done in time