Vertex

Moderator Applications

Submit your moderator application here.

1. This needs to be done on our forums because everyone has the right to post an protest an ban.
  2. All applications not using this format will be declined, you may ask for clarification.
  3. The deadline has been extended indefinitely for posting these.

4. All applications will be reviewed in January of the following year.

Moderator Application Format

Steam Name: Your Steam Name.

Steam Profile Link: Private is fine.

Time: How long have you played on our server for?

Frequency: How often can you spend on the server per week? At-least one hour is recommended, short term leaves are allowed. Are you available to be come on immediately when online, if stickz is offline.

Experience: Any previous moderating experience you have.

Vouchers: Who do I know that can vouch for you? (multiples are recommended)

Explanation: What would make you an good moderator?

Sample Moderator Application

Steam Name: Stickz

Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: ᵡᴳḽᴰ >>Stickz<<

Frequency: I can spend three hours per weak on the server. I may occasionally miss a few weeks however. I'll gladly join the server when my steam status is online if required for a few minutes.

Time: Three Years. (notice the proper grammar)

Experience: I have moderated gmod morbus for almost four months now.

Vouchers: Name one, Name two, Name three.

Explanation: As an moderator I am generally very relaxed. I ignore unimportant things such as swearing (so long as it causes no offense to anyone) and stand firm on the big things such as; selling out spawns to force an round end and players who are harassing one anther.

I understand that offenders may say negative things about me, but never take it personal. I never dramatically increase the sentence when they do this, but do use it as an weight factor within reason.

I never drop the ban when people start begging or post rudely on the forums, due to the fact they learn nothing from it. My goal is for people to learn from their mistakes and not commit anther offensive. If offenders take the time to nicely make an protest on the forums and acknowledge what they did wrong, I'm more than willing to reduce an major sentence or drop an minor sentence.

Steam Name: Troop

Steam Profile Link: you know

Frequency: Usually join at EU evening.

Time: About one Year.

Experience: I have moderated a couple forums, mostly with game thematics.

Vouchers: Stickz :), Ratnick, kanja, Tea, Scrappy, yed_, etc

Explanation: I'll try to take attention to offensive players, spammers, spawn sellers.

Steam Name: RichKnight

Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Hola.com

Time: Well I mean I could say around 3 Months... I think I started in Sep and been inactive since December 3rd. I've been getting a bit active again.

Frequency: I could easily be called on and I could easily spend over 1 hour each week if not each day.

Experience: Tons and tons of MC Experience as a Moderator and Admin (Not xG but was Mod on xG MC) and also Moderator on a DarkRP server which was popular.

Vouchers: Fink, Haxx who knows.

Explanation: I have no experience in the ND Field. I do have experience in a lot of other fields of Moderation. I adapt quickly... I'd say my style is on how the rules are... If the rules are strict for example down to the last details than I will enforce them to the fullest and if they are basic than I can enforce them how they need to be enforced. Normally if it is a first time offender I am relaxed but if this guy does the same thing over and over I might get a little more strict.

MSG for more info.

~Knight

Steam Name: GAGANB | Silent B

Steam Profile Link: GAGANB | Silent B

Frequency: I do not have an exact time where I join the server. It can honestly be any time of day. I am GMT +10, usually playing in the late evening and early hours.

Time: Not sure when I started, but it has been a couple of years at least.

Experience: I have been apart of a forum community for 8 years at legacy-game.net, I have been in many rolls within that community, including moderator of my team forums, as well as commander of that team, which in effect is a glorified moderator roll.

Vouchers: Spade, Kinev, Scrappy, Muon

Explanation: I love playing on these server, and would like to help out in any way I can to make it a great place of other people to visit. That way we can all have a friendly game. I would never want to abuse my moderator powers and would use them appropriately.