Xranth_

The amazing uber-jumping exploit

Server: Jailbreak

Bug: Uber-Jumping

This is a bug i found a while back. It involves CT's. On Jailbreak, if your a medic (Or you're another class and your invulnerable), if you suicide in the console, it sends you flying back a bit. Spamming it causes the target to go flying in a random direction. Not only is it hilarious, but it's also useful.

This exploit gives medic an insane amount of mobility on certain maps. For example, on Hop, are you a medic on top of red Obby and are trying to escape a horde of T's? No problem! Just pop your uber and rapidly press your kill key. You'll fly through the air rapidly and end up behind Los Pollos Hermanos.

I'm mainly posting this to ask if it's legal. I've been told that it's either ok or against rules, mainly Hachi threatening to kick/ban me, and having Bello say its ok. I want to set the record straight once and for all if its legal or not.

While I'm reporting this as a bug, please do NOT remove it or make it illegal. This gives medics on CT a useful but situational tool in their arsenal, giving Medics a quick escape route while balancing it out by wasting a precious Uber and usually being unpredictable.

Thanks for your time,

-Xranth_

PS: I can already picture in my mind at least 6 CT medics flying majestically through the air on a random map.