Haxx

Psa: What The Frick?

So, can someone PLEASE explain to me WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I leave for one FUCKING week and the server is broken. This is even worse then when me and Hexx blew up SuperMaddud's base with 10,000 blocks of TNT - effectively shutting down the server for a day.

I got some questions that need to be answered.

1) How did everything break?

2) Who's fucking idea was it to switch to Townie?

3) Why was I not consulted for the promotions?

4) Why was I not consulted regarding the server changes?

5) Did the server actually work before the big changes?

6) Did you guys swap the server because what i did was broken?

7) Who deleted the back-up folder I created? (I knew something like this was gonna happen)

8) Who switched minecraft versions?

9) What happened in the so-called "Shit-storm" last night?

FIRST OF ALL I'M SETTING THINGS STRAIGHT. If i get demoted or if the the following isn't going to happen then find someone else to work on the server.

-EVERY Minecraft staff member that was promoted this week is DEMOTED back to MEMBER. Until further notice. (Dethman is the only exception, he will be a mod for now)

-All those banned in the week I was gone is given a free pardon. Those bans should not have happened.

-All those who are OP who are not DMs+ will be deoped

-The server version will be restored to 1.8+

-It will be FACTIONS NOT FUCKING TOWNIE (Unless enough people complain)

-Those who have abuse reports against them in the week I was gone will be banned temporarily until I get to talk to them.

-Next time there is a decision, PLEASE I BEG, ask all the DMs/DLs. (I was on forums every fucking day)

-Server will be down for even longer SINCE I HAVE TO REDO FUCKING EVERYTHING

-The server will be a Multi server WHEN/IF the Factions work. Then Ill be confident enough (baby steps)

-The server will be put into a whitelist until further notice. (A few of you will be added to help test)

tl;dr WHOEVER CAUSED THIS HAS SERIOUS FUCKING AUTISM

@Rhododendron Can we demote this guy? He conjured all of this madness. He actually sabotaged the MC division and blamed it on others, he deserves a demotion.

@Kyoko @SuperMaddud @Rhododendron

Also, @Brian said hachi abused last night about taking stuff out of his friends inventory for killing A FUCKING SHEEP.

So, can someone PLEASE explain to me WHAT THE fudge HAPPENED? I leave for one fudgeING week and the server is broken. This is even worse then when me and Hexx blew up SuperMaddud's base with 10,000 blocks of TNT - effectively shutting down the server for a day.

I got some questions that need to be answered.

1) How did everything break?

2) Who's fudgeing idea was it to switch to Townie?

3) Why was I not consulted for the promotions?

4) Why was I not consulted regarding the server changes?

5) Did the server actually work before the big changes?

6) Did you guys swap the server because what i did was broken?

7) Who deleted the back-up folder I created? (I knew something like this was gonna happen)

8) Who switched minecraft versions?

9) What happened in the so-called "steaming pantload-storm" last night?

FIRST OF ALL I'M SETTING THINGS STRAIGHT. If i get demoted or if the the following isn't going to happen then find someone else to work on the server.

-EVERY Minecraft staff member that was promoted this week is DEMOTED back to MEMBER. Until further notice. (Dethman is the only exception, he will be a mod for now)

-All those banned in the week I was gone is given a free pardon. Those bans should not have happened.

-All those who are OP who are not DMs+ will be deoped

-The server version will be restored to 1.8+

-It will be FACTIONS NOT fudgeING TOWNIE (Unless enough people complain)

-Those who have abuse reports against them in the week I was gone will be banned temporarily until I get to talk to them.

-Next time there is a decision, PLEASE I BEG, ask all the DMs/DLs. (I was on forums every fudgeing day)

-Server will be down for even longer SINCE I HAVE TO REDO fudgeING EVERYTHING

-The server will be a Multi server WHEN/IF the Factions work. Then Ill be confident enough (baby steps)

-The server will be put into a whitelist until further notice. (A few of you will be added to help test)

tl;dr WHOEVER CAUSED THIS HAS SERIOUS fudgeING AUTISM

Wasn't most of this answered anyway while we were in teamspeak?

Also, i'd prefer towny over factions because factions (PvP-mained) does not feel fun at all with so little people

if by any chance people log on regularly, the person/people that log on the most will become the most OP

..Such as Hachi in her town

I'll weigh in. start from the beginning

When i got on the spawn was coming along, supermadud had been making things and shit some people where helping with spawn, people with admin / gm1 started going out and building their own bases for some reason, so this caused for a map restart. Kirito was supposed to world edit copy spawn and paste it into the new one he failed to do that cause he has no idea what he is doing. Which i mean no offense to him.

So on the new map people who were admin/mod and still had access to game mode, made quite possibly the worst looking spawn i ever seen, it was notcentered not themed, and just plain fucking garbage. Literally a first grader could have done better.

So when seeing this spawn and seeing people constantly on the server but not working on spawn, I started b*tching and trying to get people to change it, while kirito "worked on plugins" i put quotes cause he has no idea what he's doing. eventually after enough bitching @FoRgE and a couple of his buddies came to spawn and started working on it. eventually it got pretty decent and was deemed "finished" just no shops.

At this time the only thing that really needed to be done was finish shops and finish fixing permisions / plugins , During this time there was still some people breaking rules and using game mode to make their bases, after enough b*tching the people using game mode stopped and deleted said bases, their was just about 8 or so people on and every one was making their town and so on.

It came to a point where there was a few towns, but broken permisions / incomplete plugins set up properly which kirito tried fixing, and any time something was not able to be fixed or it became broke he rolled back the server to a save, deleting peoples progress, evenetually he did this enough to comeptely take away peoples towns claims, this waged griefing/d*cking around which where the "somalia" sh*t show happened.

Basically long story short Minecraft is causing more drama then needed cause people who have mod/admin have no idea what they're doing with it and just abuse it, and kirito is a horrible minecraft divlead/manager, but at least he tried and i'll credit him for that.

I'll weigh in. start from the beginning

When i got on the spawn was coming along, supermadud had been making things and steaming pantload some people where helping with spawn, people with admin / gm1 started going out and building their own bases for some reason, so this caused for a map restart. Kirito was supposed to world edit copy spawn and paste it into the new one he failed to do that cause he has no idea what he is doing. Which i mean no offense to him.

So on the new map people who were admin/mod and still had access to game mode, made quite possibly the worst looking spawn i ever seen, it was notcentered not themed, and just plain fudgeing garbage. Literally a first grader could have done better.

So when seeing this spawn and seeing people constantly on the server but not working on spawn, I started b*tching and trying to get people to change it, while kirito "worked on plugins" i put quotes cause he has no idea what he's doing. eventually after enough bitching @FoRgE and a couple of his buddies came to spawn and started working on it. eventually it got pretty decent and was deemed "finished" just no shops.

At this time the only thing that really needed to be done was finish shops and finish fixing permisions / plugins , During this time there was still some people breaking rules and using game mode to make their bases, after enough b*tching the people using game mode stopped and deleted said bases, their was just about 8 or so people on and every one was making their town and so on.

It came to a point where there was a few towns, but broken permisions / incomplete plugins set up properly which kirito tried fixing, and any time something was not able to be fixed or it became broke he rolled back the server to a save, deleting peoples progress, evenetually he did this enough to comeptely take away peoples towns claims, this waged griefing/d*cking around which where the "somalia" sh*t show happened.

Basically long story short Minecraft is causing more drama then needed cause people who have mod/admin have no idea what they're doing with it and just abuse it, and kirito is a horrible minecraft divlead/manager, but at least he tried and i'll credit him for that.

Could not have said it any better myself

kirito is a horrible minecraft divlead/manager, but at least he tried and i'll credit him for that.

Seeing you and haxx (earlier in teamspeak) say this..

This is a first.

The nicest BMing ever in xG.

We are going somewhere.

OMFG KILL ME NOW (not really) so hachi destroyed the spawn after all of this apparently after she got demoted?????? @Christian If this is true that is ban for Griefing and everything.

OMFG KILL ME NOW (not really) so hachi destroyed the spawn after all of this apparently after she got demoted?????? @Christian If this is true that is ban for Griefing and everything.

well i heard about it on teamspeak and i forgot who it was but they said hachi did do that after she got demoted for abusing i think