Haxx

Psa: What The Frick?

well i heard about it on teamspeak and i forgot who it was but they said hachi did do that after she got demoted for abusing i think

But.. everybody got demoted..

It doesn't even matter, anyway. The server's just going to get reset over and over.

EDIT:

That's why Bach's ban was bullshit, too.

@ASock basically told the story as truthfully as anyone could with detail, when I was on all me and @Dethman did was fix the spawn up a couple times, and build up our own town for when we went live. We were mostly just preparing.

The spawn looked pretty decent once we had finished it, we weren't able to implement shops because the plugin was dead but apart from that the spawn was practically complete. (No idea what else to add to it.)

I can't really tell you what happened otherwise since I was probably asleep, but there were a few moments when towny broke and permission wouldn't work when I got on.

Sorry for not giving much of an explanation. @Haxx

Again, I will hunt for plugins for both factions and towny so we don't have to search later. I know a couple of people who can possibly make plugins for us. I need to ask them though, they have not been playing mc since 1.8 first came out

I was complaining that too many people had powers from the beginning and the powers were too powerful and way too abusive. You shouldn't have OP'd anyone willing to come on initially and should have waited off on players being able to play WHEN THE SERVER WASN'T EVEN DONE!!!

I see that the server was wiped. I hope that was meant to happen. What is the plan from here on out?

@Rhododendron Your DL suck tbh. They don't care about this shit. They don't even know how to fucking set up spigot and permissions. Haha. Its a joke. Want me to come and fix your server up? What you want, towny, rpg, tekkit? i can do anything... oh wait, because i know how to! unlike these drag and drop plugins your so called "Division leaders" are using. Let me set this up for you :D

@Rhododendron Your DL suck tbh. They don't care about this steaming pantload. They don't even know how to fudgeing set up spigot and permissions. Haha. Its a joke. Want me to come and fix your server up? What you want, towny, rpg, tekkit? i can do anything... oh wait, because i know how to! unlike these drag and drop plugins your so called "Division leaders" are using. Let me set this up for you :D

no.

more like yes

Nah we got dis. Btw server is up, once again just perms need fixing. Still playable imo. As long as someone didn't fuck with the server files we good.