Rabid

Alright Mc Div.

sidenote: this post is clearly copy pasted from an original source. please dont give this kid server access, he'll ddos you all

Reported to interpol (internet police) for defamation.

I feel like Michael Bay had some part in that trailer, what with all of the fiery explosion effects.

Jokes aside, all you really need is the go-ahead from Silence before touching anything or making deals and what not. Although I am curious to know, what is Wonkee getting out of this? Does he just want a Server to manage? Is he just looking to fuse his Server with ours and being a new xG MC Division Leader or other? In doing this, will "Vindicraft" be.. Endorsed, for a lack of better words, by XenoGamers; or will it be an independent server not affiliated with xG (stupid question I know, just curious)?

The details need to be worked out, and as for what I'm getting out of it- that is to be worked out as well, but the only thing for certain is most or all donations to the rpg server would go into my pocket as I've got countless hours of work in the development of plugins and the map. I would assume most if not all of the primary server would go to xG. Like I said though, it all needs to be negotiated.

5. What kind of shops are preferred? One shop where every item can be bought/sold, or more immersive shops that sell specific items.

6. What items should be for sale? What items should not be sold?

7. Will players drop their items on death?

8. What methods of fast travel should be available?

9. Basic rules will apply, but what rules do you think the server needs?

5. i would prefer a shop where all items are available, you know, like how other servers have the shops with all the items people can buy at spawn. From dirt to swords to potions to diamonds. any and all things. 1 mega shop at spawn that has some higher prices.

6. All should be sold, just not enchantment items

7. if in towny, then no but if it is factions then yeah.

8. i would say just do a simple warp to nether, spawn, home, some biomes, and have a randomizer where it warps to random place.

9. I will think of some if you want.

I am pushing this a lot but we should have plotme and chestshoppe for economic standpoint. people get money faster through selling there stuff at there plots. People can customize there shops and sell what they get in the game and players can goto those shops instead of the ones at spawn for better deals. People will earn the money to build there town/faction and players can run off and take the items they need at various prices. idk, what do you think?