Forge

Iggy Iggs

I can see where forge is coming from with this....swatstikas are a bad image for anything so when someone might come on to the forums they see someone with a swats in there pic as well as the status, people will get offended, maybe not members but random or regulars. Not saying iggy is a bad person but got to think of the perspective of newcomers to the forums

Why do you guys keep saying his status was a swastika? It wasn't lol amedia.salon.com_2011_07_my_guilty_obsession_with_swastikas.jpg.255616589440f8e53f45b43c9ecd0932.jpg

So you're calling me a cocky bitch by throwing false evidence at me? Good job.

FYI it's not my channel, so good job there.

It's @Bach's channel. So do tell me how I'm a hypocrit for this?

Well you see here, you are singling me out for nazi ideaology, yet the channel which you frequent as well as the server groups that you see every day involve the same aspects, yet you seem to not notice? Yes you are a cocky bitch thinking that you can call me one privately and trying to get me banned on ignorant grounds, for the sole reason of hating me. as diabeetus said: "On a regular basis, people say much worse things on TS and we're totally fine with it. People in this thread use the word "african" in their regular vocabulary (*cough* @@Kyoko *cough*) yet they're never punished. Why? Because we know that they're not fudgeing racist." My evidence is not false, as it supports his point. If you want to, you can make a member protest for everyone else who has affiliated themselves with nazism, which includes the person who made the nazi server group, and see how far that gets you. Otherwise, you have severely singled me out, and I request a formal apology for being so salty.

Alrighty then

1) Yes forge, you forgot to tag someone.

2) All the inappropriate material was removed from his account.

3) Do it again and you can be permed from servers. It's in poor taste and not only looks bad on the community, but also on yourself.

4) If y'all got a problem with each other, figure it out and remedy it. Nobody wants to see or hear people target each other and cause fights. Good lord people it's a damn video game community, not 3rd grade.

5) Thread closed as problem was solved once he removed the stuff.