Forge

Iggy Iggs

Jesus it was up for literally less than 12 hours and this happens, I'm not sure why @FoRgE wants to out me so bad considering there has been a member literally named adolf hitler for months. If you guys care anymore, forums, teamspeak, and steam have been changed.

Patient zero has been warned already about his name being Adolf Hitler. It is still not allowed iggy hence why people want your membership revoked

Oh and one more thing because i'm obviously getting kicked out, there is no proof that I did this before for simple reasons: I never did, so I don't understand why I'm being outed on doing this as mod. To make one more notion, I was never demoted, I just stepped down (quit tf2)

I just don't think members should have nazi related stuff affiliated in there name. The CL's are the ones making the decision. Just promise never to do it again and maybe this will go off peacefully. Maybe this could be just a warning. Idk

I'm going solely based off of evidence here.

I honestly am a bit disappointed in this thread. Putting Nazi in his name and avatar is a bit distasteful, but its nothing to throw a fit about. Putting a swastika (or however you spell it) in his status isn't really a big deal either. I feel like most of this stuff is in a joking matter. He hasn't said anything about killing jews or any form of racism. How is this different from @ThePenguin building a swastika on the minecraft server? We always call @Yu_Narukami a Nazi on teamspeak, but we don't seriously mean it. I understand how you guys see this as offensive, but doing this for 12 hours (as he claims) is not CLOSE to being worthy of member demotion. If our community really feels that they are offended, its better to just warn him.

My vote is -1 (If it even matters anymore now that I am not a member)

I'm going solely based off of evidence here.

I honestly am a bit disappointed in this thread. Putting Nazi in his name and avatar is a bit distasteful, but its nothing to throw a fit about. Putting a swastika (or however you spell it) in his status isn't really a big deal either. I feel like most of this stuff is in a joking matter. He hasn't said anything about killing jews or any form of racism. How is this different from @ThePenguin building a swastika on the minecraft server? We always call @Yu_Narukami a Nazi on teamspeak, but we don't seriously mean it. I understand how you guys see this as offensive, but doing this for 12 hours (as he claims) is not CLOSE to being worthy of member demotion. If our community really feels that they are offended, its better to just warn him.

My vote is -1 (If it even matters anymore now that I am not a member)

It's just that it's affecting the clan and giving us a bad name to randomers on the servers. However, as Iggy has removed everything, I believe he should be let off.

Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXWBvB4U-cA

There's no reason to remove his membership. First things first, the workplace comparison is totally inappropriate given the circumstances. We are an internet gaming clan, almost universally comprised of memers and trolls. We are the shit-stain at the bottom of the filthy-ass scumbucket that is the internet. On a regular basis, people say much worse things on TS and we're totally fine with it. People in this thread use the word "nigger" in their regular vocabulary (*cough* @Kyoko *cough*) yet they're never punished. Why? Because we know that they're not fucking racist. Just because Iggy changes his name to Captain Nazi on steam, changes his avatar and status to a swastika, does not mean that he's a racist. Iggy doesn't have steam groups dedicated to hating ethnic and religious minorities, he doesn't go on rants on TS about how much he hates jews, blacks and immigrants, so from what I can tell he's not a racist. For pete's sake people, there's a nazi server group on TS. Do we punish those people because this makes them automatically racists and terrible people? Of course not. If you honestly think that Iggy should have his membership revoked, then about 50%+ of xenogamers also needs to have their membership revoked.

Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXWBvB4U-cA

There's no reason to remove his membership. First things first, the workplace comparison is totally inappropriate given the circumstances. We are an internet gaming clan, almost universally comprised of memers and trolls. We are the steaming pantload-stain at the bottom of the filthy-butt scumbucket that is the internet. On a regular basis, people say much worse things on TS and we're totally fine with it. People in this thread use the word "african" in their regular vocabulary (*cough* @Kyoko *cough*) yet they're never punished. Why? Because we know that they're not fudgeing racist. Just because Iggy changes his name to Captain Nazi on steam, changes his avatar and status to a swastika, does not mean that he's a racist. Iggy doesn't have steam groups dedicated to hating ethnic and religious minorities, he doesn't go on rants on TS about how much he hates jews, blacks and immigrants, so from what I can tell he's not a racist. For pete's sake people, there's a nazi server group on TS. Do we punish those people because this makes them automatically racists and terrible people? Of course not. If you honestly think that Iggy should have his membership revoked, then about 50%+ of xenogamers also needs to have their membership revoked.

+1 For removal of over the top Nazi things

-1 For membership removal

I can see where forge is coming from with this....swatstikas are a bad image for anything so when someone might come on to the forums they see someone with a swats in there pic as well as the status, people will get offended, maybe not members but random or regulars. Not saying iggy is a bad person but got to think of the perspective of newcomers to the forums

Going to go 0 for now unless iggy does it again, I like iggy and I think this was just a misunderstood situation and or just a mishap. Don't hate on forge though, he was just going with morals and ethics when it comes to this