Haxx

Minecraft Bugs And Suggestions Thread

Hey I have A new complaint XD

So last nogth I gues the banks blew up or seomthing because A nation with 900 fell flat and my town had over 20 thousand and its now 40 :/ I am the only one allowed to take money form eiither and I cant imagine taxes where collected that frequintly and the tax was 1$ So it doesnt make sence. Either way the plugin has to get shut off or you could tell us where the shop is beucase we have alot of coal to sell. It would be verry unfortunate if every town went under. Thanks (y)

The plugin plotme will not work at all and admin shops seize to work. Do not know why. Kirito tried to figure out the problem but no success

The plugin plotme will not work at all and admin shops seize to work. Do not know why. Kirito tried to figure out the problem but no success

but the shop works? Silence tpd me there once and the signs and stuff work

So I have played for a little bit now and when you spawn in you spawn on top of spawn. Idk if that was just me or also others.

Also /sethome didnt work for me

and where I set up my little base there seems to be a random area where I cant place or break anything

So I have played for a little bit now and when you spawn in you spawn on top of spawn. Idk if that was just me or also others.

Also /sethome didnt work for me

and where I set up my little base there seems to be a random area where I cant place or break anything

is it past the orange line and /sethome will be worked on when i get home. Also spawn is glitched but it will hopefully be fixed soon

Edit 1, 5/26/15: spawn past the orange line is now fixed.

is it past the orange line and /sethome will be worked on when i get home. Also spawn is glitched but it will hopefully be fixed soon

yea I walked past that to get to where I live. It seems to be a sqaure area where I cant do anything. Ill hope on and try to mark it off. I havent really looked into it a lot yet.