Dethman

Hachi

ok, also, if it was lava..then why did nothing else burn in the area surrounding. If it just happens to be lava, then it would have burnt all the wood in there and carpet. Also, the not done wool was destroyed, yes that can burn but it would have reached all the letters, burn those completely and burn most of the world in that area too. Even if it did rain, the lava would have started burning the wood again looking at how close it was to the wood it did not burn. the sea lanterns where also placed 14 wide from the center out till it hit a portal or wall. You can see that there was blocks broken in between other lanterns. Also that curve shows someone used tnt in those spots and blew up that area.

Wait, TNT? dafuq? Imma look at the screen shots some more. When I was redoing the carpet I might have replaced the lanterns I broke with just wood, and that's why the formation looks weird. But TNT?..

waitwaitwaitwait the random curve are on both the sides bc that was the original design of the carpet, remember? How it was kinda awkward and then I changed it to the plus we have now? I still don't see how lanterns were destroyed because I went on my own save file and tried to see if they would light, but they'd instantly extinguish (can't spell) themselves.

I will also check the other spawn in-case something happens there, if there was, i know it would be griefing due to the fact that i rebuilt the thing myself.

OK, so, looking at the logs from 3 in the morning that day, someone named [Metrics] logged on during a span 1 hour around 6 times. each time he timed out. This could be possibly the perpetrator. Now, the only reason i targeted Hachi was due to the fact that it is extremely difficult to believe that someone would get on a server that is barely known and destroy worlds due to the fact he still would not have OP powers. I made a false accusation and am manning up to it. I fucked up so bad that it is inexcusable. I feel as if i have done more harm then good here. I made hachi seem evil out of rage. I should have really looked at what was going on with logs instead of doing 90% assumption with 10% of evidence. I would like to apologize to her, I targeted an innocent person. She was not logged in after i got off. I do sincerely apologize to hachi and wasting everyone's time.

Also, if @Rhododendron could reload the server back to a save before 5 PM on April 15th that would help the server and resolve all the issues. I don't have access to that anymore.

OK, so, looking at the logs from 3 in the morning that day, someone named [Metrics] logged on during a span 1 hour around 6 times. each time he timed out. This could be possibly the perpetrator. Now, the only reason i targeted Hachi was due to the fact that it is extremely difficult to believe that someone would get on a server that is barely known and destroy worlds due to the fact he still would not have OP powers. I made a false accusation and am manning up to it. I fricked up so bad that it is inexcusable. I feel as if i have done more harm then good here. I made hachi seem evil out of rage. I should have really looked at what was going on with logs instead of doing 90% buttumption with 10% of evidence. I would like to apologize to her, I targeted an innocent person. She was not logged in after i got off. I do sincerely apologize to hachi and wasting everyone's time.

Also, if @Rhododendron could reload the server back to a save before 5 PM on April 15th that would help the server and resolve all the issues. I don't have access to that anymore.

You done fucked up.

Close plserino