Dethman

Hachi

Member's Name:

Hachi

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:69033629

Information:

OK, this was made with the approval of @Rhododendron and so be aware of that. Also, we do not have block logs because core protect was deleted by accident. But i can still prove it was her.

OK, so, I logged on today and found the entire server spawn destroyed to all fuck. She completely destroyed it. Want proof of how we know she did it? Rhododendron, Hachi and I where the only ones actually whitelisted. This is not the only time we have had problems with her breaking server rules and abusing. She has had at least 6 warnings prior. I thought i could trust her due to the fact that we gave her the option of don't abuse or be permed.

Hachi.thumb.PNG.d7da94fb92c8a2f5d32b0e3bc8beed85.PNG

Also to add to the fact that she is extremely hostile towards everyone and has been bringing people down for absolutely no reason. She is very uncomfortable to be around and is rude to a lot of people on teamspeak and servers. Her saying she is bi-polar does not excuse her actions and there effect.

Also, if she is destroying the spawn of the server. That technically means she is trying to sabotage the server

Tagging: @DrLee @diabeetus @kbraszzz @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Rhododendron @Nomulous

That is all,

Dethman

2015-04-16_17_21_05.png.cedc8f242991d69b635796df09a2bc32.png

2015-04-16_17_34_20.png.a5106a3121aac1821cfcbd0d10ad65b1.png

2015-04-16_17_34_22.png.80f0b927750d23e5e43b759f07f71d33.png

2015-04-16_17_34_23.png.cdc966d2d0a5d5deacb0ce7c2bf7c4aa.png

2015-04-16_17_34_24.png.da2725d13b7483cf95c313f4b29a3a60.png

2015-04-16_17_34.24_2.png.ac685e73a55f4fb969ed04b11c470519.png

Also to add to the fact that she is extremely hostile towards everyone and has been bringing people down for absolutely no reason. She is very uncomfortable to be around and is rude to a lot of people on teamspeak and servers.

I can and will confirm this.

Again, lack of evidence, but apparently she has also abused teamspeak powers in my channel by muting people for no reason and kicking people she does not like. @Flareon

I can say that she brings down people on the servers and many other members , she has bm'd me multiple times for no reasons both on Pokemon trade and in TeamSpeak, where she abused her powers in Dethman's channel by muting me when I mentioned a certain member that could be promoted to moderator and left it like that until I told both liekos and dethman of what she did and took it off. Oh and she was being really hostile to Demonic on TeamSpeak after the incident with forge which some of comments were really insensitive and racist. And this is my reason for a +1.

Also, just going to explain couple things so i can actually counter something she might say.

"Well, I was just testing a plugin that dethman put in."

Yes, i did add destructive plugins but 90% of the greifing was man made. The dirt and stuff spattered everywhere would be from the superbow or the airstrike command which was only made to be used to destroy bases as an admin only thing incase people where join killing. Stated clearly in the rules about what it was and action. She used it to destroy a world only people who where opped could access. Plus we tested the plugins already.

"I did not do it, you can not prove that it was me, you might have done it."

Again, only 3 people had access to the server. Me, rhodo, and hachi (aka Foxii). I went to bed around 10 and rhodo would not destroy something unless he felt it was for the best.

There was a player on at 3 in the morning on the server. And kbraszzz told me that Hachi came on at 3 in the morning while Bach and Kart and him where playing payday.