Dethman

Hachi

So now that this is just an "we assume it's..." and "it could have been..." thread, it should just be closed. This is all assumption, and as far as I can see there's no solid proof that it was her since you were both on at the same time.

Again, why would I waste my time on something I care about then just ruin it? I don't get it.

@DarkWolf6052 Oof

Guys, lets be super real for a moment.

it's only minecraft, who cares?

Wow what happened here

Dethman posted a thread.

People commented.

It looks like an accident but some other things that happened also say otherwise.

It's very confusing.

Don't try to dig further.

It won't work.

It never does.

Why are we here?

Why does silence have a curved ******?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

@Dethman buttuming you have access to rcon you could check the console for who was on at 3am.

-Currently Keeping a neutral stance

@Rhododendron COME ON MAN.

"butt-uming"

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. WE AREN'T A CHRISTIAN BIBLE CAMP. ASSUME IS NOT A BAD WORD. TURN DOWN THE FILTER. #NOFILTER

Reading all of this there actually is no direct evidence other than written down personal accounts of what would've happened. The logs are "clean", no fishy commands were issued. Unless the white list is broken or there are people OP's and it bypasses the whitelist, only a few people should be able to access the server. There is evidence of destruction but no proof of who. This was a thread to be derailed quickly, there needs to be direct evidence of what took place.

also @Rhododendron looking for cheese pizza on the servers :']

[uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]

@Rhododendron COME ON MAN.

"butt-uming"

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. WE AREN'T A CHRISTIAN BIBLE CAMP. buttUME IS NOT A BAD WORD. TURN DOWN THE FILTER. #NOFILTER

That is assuming ass isn't being used to describe someone in a derogative manner. I mean, its closely associated with curse words, isn't it? Although I do agree, especially because there is a large assortment of curse words that are way more harmful than ass. I feel like if we group together to form an association or assembly of sorts, we can present our case in an assertive manner to rid the more.. Offensive "curse" words. That way we can make a more assessable case, n'ah mean? Besides, it gets annoying when we use words that start with ass, because then it becomes a huge cluster fudge of mismatched words. Just assign the censors to more offensive words, that's all we want. Hell, if you want I can provide any assistance in identifying which are the worst, of which there are quite a few I assure you.

Irrelevant post I know, but, it needs to be addressed as its becoming more of an inconvenience than an asset.

Ass. :coffee:

ok, also, if it was lava..then why did nothing else burn in the area surrounding. If it just happens to be lava, then it would have burnt all the wood in there and carpet. Also, the not done wool was destroyed, yes that can burn but it would have reached all the letters, burn those completely and burn most of the world in that area too. Even if it did rain, the lava would have started burning the wood again looking at how close it was to the wood it did not burn. the sea lanterns where also placed 14 wide from the center out till it hit a portal or wall. You can see that there was blocks broken in between other lanterns. Also that curve shows someone used tnt in those spots and blew up that area. The blast are is not too bad for a c4 or a lightning strike blast. That was either someone using there fist to destroy the blocks or tnt, not a burning material

There was an old design with curves but i redid all the flooring due to lighting issues. I undid 2 carpet and replaced abut 2,000 blocks of it. I know the lanterns where in plus shaped when i did it.

Not sure if you already have it on your server, but I recommend getting a plugin called LogBlock (or somethin of that sort) just so if something like this happens again you can actually find out what happened, it's a very simple and easy to understand, if you want I will put the link into this post later if you are interested.