Osiris

Looking For A Demo For A 6v6 Team . . .

Hey all, I'm helping to assemble a 6v6 team. If you don't know what that is, read: Standard competitive format - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

We have enough Scouts and Soldiers at the moment, but we're currently looking for Demomen and a backup Medic. We are playing in the United Gaming Clans (UGC) league, Iron division. If you are interested in joining, add me on Steam (see below) and I'll give particulars and get you in touch with the team leader. Thanks!

My profile: Steam Community :: «NTGN» [xG] Hero of Hyrule

~Hero

Hello! I am looking for a 6 v 6 group to join in. I am not the very best demo, but I am awesome in TF2 in general. Also got a new computer so im getting used to the controls, Thanks! add me on steam: kraft din din

Haha Spies are underrated and underestimated in 6v6. They can pick the Combo and Sniper really well, and can call enemy uber % (which is incredibly useful for the team Medic to know). That's about it, though. It's not an essential class, but it's very helpful to have one around if the situation calls for it.