Rejects

Jailbreak Map Requests

Good heavens no! Sand as a map barely worked, and the earrape button was the entire reason people played that map.

Considering how we handle earrape as far as the rules go, I think it is entirely fair to apply the same sentiment to the maps we use. -1 to sand comebacks.

EDIT: I don't like sand. Its coarse, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere. -Anakin Skywalker

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

Good heavens no! Sand as a map barely worked, and the earrape button was the entire reason people played that map.

Considering how we handle earrape as far as the rules go, I think it is entirely fair to apply the same sentiment to the maps we use. -1 to sand comebacks.

Bring Back Sand #bringbacksand

I like how we are suggesting maps but not trying to solve how to populate jb when it's a ghost town there. After like 3 hours or so of activity, it dies. .-.

uhhh sand????? lol #bringbacksand

you weren't even on the servers when sand was in the map pool. Well, neither was I but sand is gay and kids are just gonna go for that ear rape button

you weren't even on the servers when sand was in the map pool. Well, neither was I but sand is gay and kids are just gonna go for that ear rape button

no? I always went to play jumprope, not the music button, the music was just an addition to the fun.

no? I always went to play jumprope, not the music button, the music was just an addition to the fun.

It doesn't apply to all children, mostly just those trolls would hit the button because they know it's annoying.

that doesnt mean i cant wish the map to get added again lmao

It doesn't apply to all children, mostly just those trolls would hit the button because they know it's annoying.

You are literally a child