SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

Listen I really think we should bring back Minecraft Skyloft. It was the special kind of terrible that goes full circle to being great. There was a lot to do, and I remember so many good times. And if we're going to make the case that pretence, abstract, that hotel map and the other minecraft maps should be on the server, then it's well within our standards.

Since the last time this pinned thread was last updated, why dont we add Conne's other maps especially since we have his other maps

Coni trade_coni (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

psykopat2_fix trade_psykopat2_fix (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA (this version has a little bit more content but is xmas themed trade_psykopat2_xmas (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA)

Since the last time this pinned thread was last updated, why dont we add Conne's other maps especially since we have his other maps

Coni trade_coni (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

psykopat2_fix trade_psykopat2_fix (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA (this version has a little bit more content but is xmas themed trade_psykopat2_xmas (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA)

No more Conne maps, those have little-to-nothing to do with gaming history.

No more Conne maps, those have little-to-nothing to do with gaming history.

How can I +1 any harder and how can we topple the Apadiel and Bsor menace (since they're the worst even though bsor isn't a conne map)

Or if we want to go the other way, and forget about the gaming history theme like we seem to do with the conne maps and bsor, we should atleast be consistent and #BringBackEdventures

Baba plz

How can I +1 any harder and how can we topple the Apadiel and Bsor menace (since they're the worst even though bsor isn't a conne map)

Or if we want to go the other way, and forget about the gaming history theme like we seem to do with the conne maps and bsor, we should atleast be consistent and #BringBackEdventures

Baba plz

Apadiel is based off "A Hat in Time" so that's the closest we can get off a conne map that has anything to do with gaming. As for Bsor, the entirety of Bomb-Omb battlefield is on that map so I'd rather keep it. We're not going to bring back edventures as, it causes people to crash due to a memory leak and the sounds on the map are as obnoxious as they come.

Remove VSH Lolcano PBI People keep trapping hale in red spawn, or camp in red spawn. Causes massive delays

Your commentating in the wrong thread boio :)

This map used to be on TGH and I'm pretty sure it was removed due to poor optimization and whatnot. Also people constantly question whether it's based on a video game (apparently it is, not a lot of people are familiar with it though).

Actually I'm pretty sure there was a vote to remove it, you could probably find it if you really wanted, it's probably like months old though, it's been gone a decent while.

Been awhile since a new recommendation in this thread, so I'm just gonna propose another map: Pinna Park.

It's another Super Mario Sunshine map, from the same game as Delfino Plaza and Delfino Airstrip. It's of comparable size to dm_mariokart2_b3 or trade_smsdelfinoplaza_a4, albeit a little smaller. I think it would be a fun map reminiscent of the SMS game I enjoy that doesn't elicit a server-wide groan whenever we switch to it (like the Delfinos sometimes do).

I couldn't find a Gamebanana link, but here's a straight map download instead.

pinnapark.thumb.jpg.3e23ecf1fbac04f39aef04427df57e92.jpg