SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

We should totes remove cyberpunk and masscc. Bring back delfino airstrip (why was it even removed?). And add minecraft skyloft...I mean add hyrule castle (the wind waker one) because it was fun.

People wanted Delphino removed, due to there no being spawn protection (no building to protect) and the only resuplly locker was in the middle of the map, close to one of the other teams.

Found these maps:

SCP: trade_scp (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

SM64 Whomp's Fortress: vsh_whompfortress (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Versus Saxton Hale) - GAMEBANANA

Blood Gulch (Halo)(CTF): Halo BloodGultch (CTF) (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Capture the Flag) - GAMEBANANA

Facing Worlds (UT): ctf_facing_worlds_2011 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Capture the Flag) - GAMEBANANA (Also already on FF2)

LOZ Eagle Dungeon: LOZ Dungeon Eagle (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA

Also, the most recent addition, Rogueport I believe is what it's called? That map is REALLY bad. Missing textures and a couple places where you can actually fall through the map. Should probably be taken out.

We really should focus on keeping TGH all about old school game maps. That's what it should be.

Mario_kart_deluxe_v3

This is map I've been trying to find for weeks but I finally found it. The map contains 2 music rooms, a house of chaos (humorus music n stuff everywhere) and a recreation of the Heart chamber in the last story of sonic adventure 2 (Where you first fight the Biolizard) I hope you guys will add this map @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz

mario_kart_deluxe_v3.bsp

Mario_kart_deluxe_v3

This is map I've been trying to find for weeks but I finally found it. The map contains 2 music rooms, a house of chaos (humorus music n stuff everywhere) and a recreation of the Heart chamber in the last story of sonic adventure 2 (Where you first fight the Biolizard) I hope you guys will add this map @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz

mario_kart_deluxe_v3.bsp

@Bach I thought I did too, then dolphins came into my life

@BelloWaldi I dun know whos who these days,

@Rejects Hi Sonic oc Reject :3

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'mma get more images on the map, the workshop does not give much info on the map (BTW If your gonna install the map via workshop, I goes into a folder workshop that you have to fine, the screenshot on the end shows where you can find it)

EDIT!: Image gallery of more of the map [MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2FRqaaP;type=album[/MEDIA]

Edited by Hype (see edit history)

I remember this person who went by Winry Rockbell/Karen Hyphen or whatever had some wicked game themed maps that they had made themself. I'd love to be able to play on some of those maps again.

Do you mean Conne, he helped create this map, its like he is high af when he creates maps...

Do you mean Conne, he helped create this map, its like he is high af when he creates maps...

Nah couldn't be, but I know Conne's shize is trippy af and I love it.

@BelloWaldi

That Mario Kart Deluxe map looks godly

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nah couldn't be, but I know Conne's shize is trippy af and I love it.

@BelloWaldi

That Mario Kart Deluxe map looks godly

He made a sequal to the HouseofChaos with undertale stuff everywhere (Maybe we could add that as well :3)

I also found this trade_plaza remake of Station Square from Sonic adventure maybe this can also be added: Steam Workshop :: Station Square Hotel (Trade_Plaza)s

EDIT: I do also have a question, why do we have TGH? Why not just make a fun server with maps, there are so many hidden maps on Gamebanana that never get attention, Like Manor_of_fun which is basically a halloween theme explore map, filled with secrets and rewards.

EDIT2: Grammer mistakes an wanted to link Manor of Fun (manor_of_fun (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA)

Edited by Hype (see edit history)