SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

I have a few random ideas.

Trade Gaming History

Luigi's Mansion: Gamecube nostalgia FTW (zf_hauntedmansion_v1_fix (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Zombie Fortress) - GAMEBANANA)

Shaolin Temple: Reminds me of one of the backgrounds in Mortal Kombat I (Trade_Shaolin_Temple (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA)

Wubwubwub: Seizure-inducing fun (KotH - wubwubwub)

xG-64: This was practically MADE for TGH (xG_64_beta_0.1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey, I don't mean to be a bummer, but for some reason portal_neurotoxin crashes my game.

It never used to before I started using chris' maxframes, anyone know if there is a fix?

I really like the map, but if it's problematic for others as well as me, I'd think that it should be removed.

Hey, a few years ago I used to play on all kinds of Nintendo-Inspired servers, and one of my favorite maps in the rotation on those servers was dm_sdm_final.bsp Super cool map, lots of secrets, lots of places to go, lots to check out, overall, really well done.

There's no upload of the final version on GameBanana, but the creator linked to it at the bottom of this page: Regarding dm_sdm_final (Look for the post by Diety Link)

Would really appreciate it if you guys would take this map into consideration!

Hey, a few years ago I used to play on all kinds of Nintendo-Inspired servers, and one of my favorite maps in the rotation on those servers was dm_sdm_final.bsp Super cool map, lots of secrets, lots of places to go, lots to check out, overall, really well done.

There's no upload of the final version on GameBanana, but the creator linked to it at the bottom of this page: Regarding dm_sdm_final (Look for the post by Diety Link)

Would really appreciate it if you guys would take this map into consideration!

That's the big Touhou mansion map or something, right? Yeah, very fun and large map, though I think last time it was attempted it didn't quite work out sadly. It has been quite a while though, not sure if it'll suddenly start working now.

Also, is there any chance the Minecraft Neon map could be added back? That used to be well liked due to the various things that could be done in it from boxing to obstacle courses to the disco and so on. Last I asked about the map it was removed due to the infinite ammo bug, unless there was some other underlying reason I'm unaware of, either way it would be nice since it was one of the more loved MC maps provided that could be mended. If it can't be done, well, that's alright, just figured I'd go ahead and ask.

That's the big Touhou mansion map or something, right? Yeah, very fun and large map, though I think last time it was attempted it didn't quite work out sadly. It has been quite a while though, not sure if it'll suddenly start working now.

Also, is there any chance the Minecraft Neon map could be added back? That used to be well liked due to the various things that could be done in it from boxing to obstacle courses to the disco and so on. Last I asked about the map it was removed due to the infinite ammo bug, unless there was some other underlying reason I'm unaware of, either way it would be nice since it was one of the more loved MC maps provided that could be mended. If it can't be done, well, that's alright, just figured I'd go ahead and ask.

If I could +1 this any harder, I would. Neon was an extremely fun map to play on; It had a constant conflict, outlets of entertainment for Friendlies, and a bunch of fun easter eggs to find.

...This pales in comparison to Scarlet Manor, though. Holy cow. If that map ever got added, it'd be the greatest warzone on Xenogamers. Ever.

On another note, I can't be the only one who misses the Lava Giant, right? Right?

I forgot this, but I know some maps can be worked into trade maps by disabling the points or so on. Guess what I'm asking for a reminder of is what map types aside trade_ are fine to be suggested?