ButtStallion_

[xg:pm]fonzie

Member's Name:

[xG:PM]Fonzie

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:84710716

Information:

So most of you know who I am I guess, And you know that I left the Xeno Gamers group months ago. So why am I posting stuff on the forums? Well Id just like to take the time to appreciate the hard work Fronzie puts into being a super great mod. He joins the server and start insulting me because I just so happened to act like a retard the night before, He camps for LCT which I have no proof of because I don't take screen shots of stuff for a living. He sits on Blu side and waits for everyone else to take warden before he does, if he even takes it. Not only that but he messes around with admin controls. I can personally recall when he was flinging me around the map during a war day; I believe, But when there is a problem it seems he just likes to sit on his ass and watch the fight go on. If someone reports something he just sits backs and watches or pretty much says "Don't do that" over the server chat.

I have no proof of any of this and I don't expect this to become a big post. Fronzie I really do respect you as a person and a fellow xG member, But MOD is a job worth taking seriously. Just because you bought it doesn't mean you can just stick your thumb up your ass and not do anything. You see Jpie? Or Demonic? all those Mods and Admins. They worked so hard to get where they were, they do the job when they are needed. I really wish I could give you more respect for what you do. and I really hope you step up your game because I'd personally like to try playin a real game with you. I have no proof, I have no evidence of any of this which will probably bite me in the ass later, but I hope you realize that you have affected the little time I spend on the server and maybe a few others too.

Whoever reads this and disagrees or agrees with me please don't send hatred towards Fronzie or I. I don't wish for any demotions of any sort. I just wish for a few actions to change.

Thanks for the time, - Niko

So most of you know who I am I guess, And you know that I left the Xeno Gamers group months ago.

idk who you are. Also, this is a member protest. you are applying for him to get kicked out of xG. Admin abuse thread is what you want. Also you don't need to work hard for mod or admin. you literally just need to ask and more then likely you'll get it. Also you don't need to "take screen shots for a living" to get abuse, all you have to do is press F 12 or something. it's not hard lmao.

so

what's the point of this thread if you have no proof of anything.

close this @kbraszzz @Moosty @diabeetus @DrLee @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin

Too sad is known for abusing, I literally banned him like a month ago for it. He lost paid mod for it before and niko is trust worthy as can be. Kid makes us look like shit and should lose paid moderator. Rejects has seen it before as well but lagged out before anything was done. +1 for finally ridding this kid of mod

Toosad has a past. We all know that. He's lost PM how many time now? I HIGHLY doubt Nico is lieing when it comes to this kid.

Even though this is the wrong area.

At least move this @community leaders

Toosad has a past. We all know that. He's lost PM how many time now? I HIGHLY doubt Nico is lieing when it comes to this kid.

Even though this is the wrong area.

At least move this @community leaders

Fu ck

@DrLee @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

This thread is probably better suited as an abuse report rather than a member protest, so I'll move it over real quick.

If this guy has a history of abusing his paid mod powers, why was he allowed to get his powers back after repeated(?) incidences of abuse? A couple of bucks isn't worth the bad reputation that you can receive with an abusive mod running around. Unfortunately, I can't remove his powers unless actual proof of some kind of abuse is presented. If he really is as abusive as he supposedly is, said evidence shouldn't be too hard to collect.

This thread is probably better suited as an abuse report instead of a member protest, so I'll move it over real quick.

If this guy has a history of abusing his paid mod powers, why was he allowed to get his powers back after repeated(?) incidences of abuse? A couple of bucks isn't worth the bad reputation that you can receive with an abusive mod running around. Unfortunately, I can't remove his powers unless actual proof of some kind of abuse is presented. If he really is as abusive as he supposedly is, said evidence shouldn't be too hard to collect.

He never really comes on anymore since I banned him. He gave nomulous 50 dollars TWICE for mod and we were desperate for money. The kid should have lost his powers after the ban with evidence that I had. It was not much but basically he talked over everyone calling them scrubs then when @Bryan killed him he unmuted and continued. This was after 3 rounds in a row and the demo was like 15 seconds.

I don't wish for any demotions of any sort. I just wish for a few actions to change.

Well, there you have it. Give the guy a slap on the wrist and monitor his behaviour ingame. If he keeps acting up, demote him. We all know that Paid Staff have a much shorter leash (so to speak) than those who actually earned the rank.

Though I am just as interested as diabeetus in knowing how someone who was demoted from Paid Moderator was able to pay for it again. I get that there are financial problems, but if someone starts slaying everyone (over exaggeration) and is promptly demoted, they shouldn't be allowed to pay for a rank again. With that said, I strongly insist that the higher-ups ([uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] ) consider the notion of terminating any instances in which Players/Members are allowed to pay for a Paid rank more than once. If financial problems are truly that bad, then at the very least consider increasing the amount required by first/second/etc time offenders for a Paid rank (IE. additional 20$) so they aren't just let off the hook so easily.

In regards to the Report Abuse thread, I have nothing to contribute besides what was mentioned above. +/-0.

Well, there you have it. Give the guy a slap on the wrist and monitor his behaviour ingame. If he keeps acting up, demote him. We all know that Paid Staff have a much shorter leash (so to speak) than those who actually earned the rank.

Though I am just as interested as diabeetus in knowing how someone who was demoted from Paid Moderator was able to pay for it again. I get that there are financial problems, but if someone starts slaying everyone (over exaggeration) and is promptly demoted, they shouldn't be allowed to pay for a rank again. With that said, I strongly insist that the higher-ups ([uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] ) consider the notion of terminating any instances in which Players/Members are allowed to pay for a Paid rank more than once. If financial problems are truly that bad, then at the very least consider increasing the amount required by first/second/etc time offenders for a Paid rank (IE. additional 20$) so they aren't just let off the hook so easily.

In regards to the Report Abuse thread, I have nothing to contribute besides what was mentioned above. +/-0.

Because noone that actually has a say in who get promo/demoed actually cares if someone is good enough to be staff...the only thing that matters is how many "friends" you have or how deep your pockets are. :)

I would do more but when ever I actually do something someone starts saying abuse abuse abuse and before I can explain myself there is another mod or admin on doing something about the abuse so if that wouldnt happen to me I would do more and how can i do more i dont have access to team ban or ban like a mod does.

I would do more but when ever I actually do something someone starts saying abuse abuse abuse and before I can explain myself there is another mod or admin on doing something about the abuse so if that wouldnt happen to me I would do more and how can i do more i dont have access to team ban or ban like a mod does.

What did I just read TBH

Everytime someone sits on a server with you, you fail to even attempt to fix any problem that goes on.

Every time staff goes undercover, they find you abusing. There's a difference between giving the server a good time and terrorizing it.

If you find a problem you can't fix, just call another staff member, don't make the problem worse for yourself.

And if other staff sees you straight up abusing, then that's a problem you need to check yourself for and not give an excuse.

Well Id just like to take the time to appreciate the hard work Fronzie puts into being a super great mod. He joins the server and start insulting me because I just so happened to act like a retard the night before

Okay, to be technical you are already insulting him here while you're being sarcastic. You even admit acting like a retard, yet you do not see how you get treated like a retard.

He camps for LCT which I have no proof of because I don't take screen shots of stuff for a living.

Press F12.

He sits on Blu side and waits for everyone else to take warden before he does, if he even takes it.

You need proof, anyone could say "Fonzie is just doing slay @all every round" when you would not need actual proof.

But when there is a problem it seems he just likes to sit on his butt and watch the fight go on. If someone reports something he just sits backs and watches or pretty much says "Don't do that" over the server chat.

Ok, I kind of agree with you there, but you have to consider he is a paid mod.

And what are you trying to say with your last sentences? You are basically just kissing their asses.

Next time, Niko, get some actual proof, also Fonzie may not be the only one acting wrong, you might wanna take a look at yourself.

-1 for any punishment unless there is proof.

This is to kinda selfishly cover my own butt, but paid mod is processed and final approval is given by the DLs. If anyone gets their powers removed and they ask for it again, I cautiously ask (*spam) and DLs if they are extremely sure they allow this. Which I follow this very strictly to prevent large abuses. (As well any PM does not have access to banning people for this safe reason).

As to removing powers, there needs to be proof + speak to the DLs. CLs shouldn't be involved in this situation yet as it is a power abuse versus kick out of xG. We only can jump in if there is definitive proof. If you have an issue speak to the Div Leaders (@Ohstopyou AND @kbraszzz )