Muzzle

A Serious Question

I've been playing on the Minecraft server like 10 mins ago. I was wondering if this is a temporary map? Me and my friend just spent hours doing stuff and I wouldn't want to just realize it's a temporary map. I was hoping to make a big faction and stuff. But what is the chances of the map being lost?

Not likely, I am currently working on spawn and recoding cartel craft so it can be a working free drug server. It will bring new life to factions but don't worry, no map resets will happen in the near future unless I make an announcement 2 weeks prior. The only thing that will happen is maybe the weapons glitching and farms being fucked.

A map reset will only happen if @SuperMaddud and @Kyoko agree

Not likely, I am currently working on spawn and recoding cartel craft so it can be a working free drug server. It will bring new life to factions but don't worry, no map resets will happen in the near future unless I make an announcement 2 weeks prior. The only thing that will happen is maybe the weapons glitching and farms being fricked.

A map reset will only happen if @SuperMaddud and @Kyoko agree

That's great news man thank you

That's great news man thank you

The only thing currently that might cause a reset to the world would be the new 1.9 update that has no release date. It will add a lot and modify end and main world. I can try to just make it effect the end but if there is normal world features in it that might end up in a reset. :(