Matsi

So I Tried The Cs:go Jb Again....

... and it was the most horrid thing I have ever seen.

First off... for some reason my primaries don't apply my skins... which is fucking lame.

I got on guard so that I could do something besides freeze staring at the cells every round for trivia or my favorite... First Reaction Last reaction... before tarping is allowed.... with a so called MOD as the warden... but meh...

The worse thing tho... was that this same mod, along with other people would enable friendly fire literally EVERY OTHER ROUND.... with no warning... so the round would start.... they say out of cell rebel... then the next thing I know I get shot in the head with an awp by my own team...

so ya... after playing for about 10 rounds, 5 of which I got killed by my own team because they were already scoped in on my head while they pulled up the days menu and enabling FF.... I left... the new CS:GO is worse than it was before it died the first time... with mods that don't even know the rules and wardens that do the lamest things ever. No thank you... @Bleed @Chrono

GiveNamedItem Econ needs a gamedata update, right now it crashes the server. Even if it did work, you would only get skins from your class. A skin plugin I'm making could fix this, but right now if you jump into a stack of guns/armory, you make multiple guns disappear. I'll work on it more tonight.

First reaction last reaction has always been allowed before tarping was allowed. Also, instead of saying "this mod", can you tell me who?

Updated the special days plugin so that at the start of each special day, a sound is played. Friendly Fire now has a 5 second delay.

It cannot be literally every other round. The minimum is every 3 rounds.

GiveNamedItem Econ needs a gamedata update, right now it crashes the server. Even if it did work, you would only get skins from your class. A skin plugin I'm making could fix this, but right now if you jump into a stack of guns/armory, you make multiple guns disappear. I'll work on it more tonight.

First reaction last reaction has always been allowed before tarping was allowed. Also, instead of saying "this mod", can you tell me who?

Updated the special days plugin so that at the start of each special day, a sound is played. Friendly Fire now has a 5 second delay.

It cannot be literally every other round. The minimum is every 3 rounds.

well derp on the FR/LR.... tho he also almost killed everyone doing the "face cells at all times followed by follow me" thing.... you may want to clarify that somewhere like it was before... apart from that, I take back the mod being badness of my OP and idk what his name was something like reload or repeat or some shit.... never seen him before, he was mostly just annoying me when he was doing the friendly fire days while being aimed at my head with no warning... it was fucking lame. I guess ti could have been every 3 days... idk... seemed more regular than that tho....

I appreciate the quick action to make the !days thing better, I do believe a 5 second delay will help greatly.... I guess I am also just more used to it on TF2 where the CTs/Blues aren't allowed to kill each other during it....

The guns thing is weird, because I get my knife and my USP skins, but not my M4... I understand why I wouldn't get my skins when i picked up guns int he armory but I wanted my spawned guns to all have skins... :(

Boring wardens were a problem even during CSS, so it doesn't surprise me.

They should limit frlr to every other round or every two rounds. And they shouldn't let it go on for over a certain amount of time, that way it's not frlr from the start to finish.

I would play csgo jb a lot if the days were not repetitive. You guys have much larger maps then tf2 I think but yet we still end up doing trivia 6 rounds in a row. There should be a do a game once every 4 days or something rule imo or else it will keep being repetitive and die off.

People just lack imagination and creativity. It doesn't take much to switch things up but some people are just too afraid to do so.

Honestly, whenever I'm a CT I'm always thinking of ways to break free of the "conventional and effective round" before getting Warden. That's just how I do it, but I'm sure there are people who even come up with stuff right on the spot.

Part of the problem is that people take their role too seriously to the point where it isn't even a game anymore; such is the case with Wardens who focus on just getting through the round with minimal CT casualties.

People just lack imagination and creativity. It doesn't take much to switch things up but some people are just too afraid to do so.

Yeah.. i lack imagination, but I usually only warden when some other bad warden(hidingmasterkappa) is calling it every single round, or nobody on CT knows the rules at all.

plus, matsi, that's the fun part about friendly fire days.. i have yet to go through anything you did, so maybe you were judging/exaggerating it a bit too much, or just got on at a bad time?

notlikeitmattersithinkiwouldpreferifmatsididntplayanyways

I take back the mod being badness of my OP and idk what his name was something like reload or repeat or some fudge

So this was me, and I want to try to straighten out and/or apologize for things. I had my name changed to xG:M Repeat as a joke between myself and a couple of people on the server at the time, I think I changed it back a few rounds after you left.

was that this same mod, along with other people would enable friendly fire literally EVERY OTHER ROUND.... with no warning... so the round would start.... they say out of cell rebel... then the next thing I know I get shot in the head with an awp by my own team...

he was mostly just annoying me when he was doing the friendly fire days while being aimed at my head with no warning

I only did FF days because Pistol Boss was on CT and has a habit of starting FF days and immediately killing me, I killed you because I thought you were him. I tried not to do them too much.

tho he also almost killed everyone doing the "face cells at all times followed by follow me" thing.... you may want to clarify that somewhere like it was before

I only remember killing 1 or 2 people, but if I did kill more I apologize. At the time I was on I was having a hard time giving orders because of a little bit of sleep deprivation and I think I meant to say something like to shift walk to couch game instead of follow me. Unless @Bleed clarifies this as tarping or even allowed at all I'll stop doing it.

I was taking warden most of the time I was on CT because the only people who were even remotely able to warden were me and orangejuice and he was either AFK or didn't want warden when I offered it to him.

We know you were a pretty fun warden, "ALL T'S WHEN CELL DOORS OPEN BUM RUSH SOCCER"

That's better than doing frlr until there's like half of you and then doing soccer.

May not have been the best warden, but I definitely wasn't the worst :)

That's better than doing frlr until there's like half of you and then doing soccer.

May not have been the best warden, but I definitely wasn't the worst :)

im the best i try to do map games a lot or on maps like space jail i do fun things as best i can, but i am hitler as warden so do what i say and quickly or get fucked c:

im the best i try to do map games a lot or on maps like space jail i do fun things as best i can, but i am hitler as warden so do what i say and quickly or get fricked c:

Worst thing is when I(when my PC worked) would try and have fun and do new things and then Ts rebel. Then next round they complain if I did a boring round.

Worst thing is when I(when my PC worked) would try and have fun and do new things and then Ts rebel. Then next round they complain if I did a boring round.

eck.. i have that problem.. i try to do map games all the time, but when i get annoyed from the rebellions & don't think i can handle them when they happen i just do a few games of fr/lr to not make that "rush him he only has an AWP!" apply to M4a4s aswell