Chrono

Suggestions Thread

I know we have a teamspeak and all but, I was wondering if xG CSGO division (if not all of xG) could get a discord server. It is totally free and discord is overall more user friendly. This is just an idea that i hope you guys will look into. @Chrono

This has already been discussed before and will not happen Should Xg Have A Discord Server?

Should Xg Have A Discord Server?[/url]

Yep. That thread should give you an idea of why Discord really doesn't make sense for xG. And it really isn't any more user friendly, Teamspeak is incredibly easy to use.

This probably pertains to more then csgo but the ability to gift credits to other players would be helpful.

The gifting functionality is currently broken for csgo. Use the forums to transfer credits until we find a solution.

The gifting functionality is currently broken for csgo. Use the forums to transfer credits until we find a solution.

IMO gifting credits in game is just silly, it should be done through forums as it is a way more secure form of moving your credits around (crashes, database errors, etc. are more common on the server side due to potential hazards on maps or plugin conflicts.) and also can be a form of getting more players to come to the website and register their account and link steam.

This does not happen too much but when T's slay at the start of the the round to get a better cells it sometimes makes it LR, opening cells and making it a freeday but the other T's spawn back in. Any way to either stop people from respawning or not allowing LR until cells are opened?

Can we make it so that you can't do days if the cells are already open

Too hard to detect which doors/buttons are related to cells and which are unrelated.

This does not happen too much but when T's slay at the start of the the round to get a better cells it sometimes makes it LR, opening cells and making it a freeday but the other T's spawn back in. Any way to either stop people from respawning or not allowing LR until cells are opened?

Now once someone gets LR, respawning is disabled.

JB has a lot of bad wardens.

Give players extra credits for being warden. Add a !fire command to vote off the current warden (obvs with T ratios) if it is before 9:00 or whatever you see fit.

Will incentivize anybody calling warden to be more creative and fun.

JB has a lot of bad wardens.

Give players extra credits for being warden. Add a !fire command to vote off the current warden (obvs with T ratios) if it is before 9:00 or whatever you see fit.

Will incentivize anybody calling warden to be more creative and fun.

I like this idea, but the !fire command could end up getting abused I feel.

I like this idea, but the !fire command could end up getting abused I feel.

I could see it being abused at its simplest form but limitations can be put in place to prevent or discourage players from abusing it.

Maybe make it so it costs credit to fire a warden, a warden can only be fired every other round or once a map, etc. With such a command I'm sure players will try to fire a warden whenever they can or when there is only one person wardening. Not sure if warden is called by !warden of first person to talk but if only one person attempts to call warden then !fire will not be available.

There will be no way to completely prevent abuse of the command even if it's minor but the pros outweigh the cons.

I could see it being abused at its simplest form but limitations can be put in place to prevent or discourage players from abusing it.

Maybe make it so it costs credit to fire a warden, a warden can only be fired every other round or once a map, etc. With such a command I'm sure players will try to fire a warden whenever they can or when there is only one person wardening. Not sure if warden is called by !warden of first person to talk but if only one person attempts to call warden then !fire will not be available.

There will be no way to completely prevent abuse of the command even if it's minor but the pros outweigh the cons.

Or staff should be on top of the wardens and keep pushing days along/getting rid of a warden when he is worse than cancer and will literally do FRLR every round even though there has to be variety. you could make it so !fire is only allowed if no staff on/staff with tags.

Or staff should be on top of the wardens and keep pushing days along/getting rid of a warden when he is worse than cancer and will literally do FRLR every round even though there has to be variety. you could make it so !fire is only allowed if no staff on/staff with tags.

I mean the !fire command would give all the T's a more unified decision. I don't think any staff member wants to make the decision on whether or not someone should warden or not.