Chrono

Suggestions Thread

What would stop the T's !firing a warden while the other CT has no mic or doesn't want to warden, wouldn't they just make it freedays constantly if staff is off? What would be your ways to combat the abuse when there is 8ish people on? Or is this going to be something implemented only if server has 12+?

What would stop the T's !firing a warden while the other CT has no mic or doesn't want to warden, wouldn't they just make it freedays constantly if staff is off? What would be your ways to combat the abuse when there is 8ish people on? Or is this going to be something implemented only if server has 12+?

Read my other posts, thank you.

WE should add an alternating option to the shop, Where you can talk in Red and Green, Or Blue and Green, etc, or your name could be in multiple colors like Blue and Yellow or whatever floats your boat. An example would be something like SpIcHello

44 minutes ago, Icaybaby said:

WE should add an alternating option to the shop, Where you can talk in Red and Green, Or Blue and Green, etc, or your name could be in multiple colors like Blue and Yellow or whatever floats your boat. An example would be something like SpIcHello

Makes the size of what you can say about 1/5 of what it is

Battle Royale Day:

Cells open, CTs have to scatter, Ts get guns, and after 1 minute friendly fire is turned on (preferably mp_teammates_are_enemies 1 so Ts don't win the round if all CTs die) and everyone must kill everyone.

Through playing on the server i have found several players would like to donate but not with money... with skins. I think skins should be an acceptable form of payment for donator. By allowing this the server will be receiving more donations so the server can keep running!

1 hour ago, Lottamos said:

I personally think it would be cool if for a lot of credits you could make a custom tag . I don’t know the amount of credits but something that makes it exclusive but reachable would be good. 

It currently costs $2 to make a custom tag. https://xenogamers.com/information/guides/general/csgo-donation-information-r14/