Chrono

Suggestions Thread

17 hours ago, Jaydow said:

when can we combine days or lrs. collision wardays, thirdperson meep meep blind 45hp backstabs only knife fight

This would be cool, I would love to be able to mix lrs. (That knife fight is sick, except for backstabs, take it out)

We should definitely add a rule where any order with an 'on go' element to it must be started with the 'on go'.

Because right now, wardens can say something like "All T's take 1 step out of cell and freeze... On my go." and then kill all the people who did the order immediately.

2 hours ago, Crona said:

We should definitely add a rule where any order with an 'on go' element to it must be started with the 'on go'.

Because right now, wardens can say something like "All T's take 1 step out of cell and freeze... On my go." and then kill all the people who did the order immediately.

Yes please!A lot of wardens like to take time on saying the "on my go" that it'll cause a lot of people to run out

4 hours ago, Crona said:

If they're saying an order and say "on my go" at the end of it that is arguably a tarp, same with the repeat having the "on go" at the end of it, you're basically telling Ts to do something then saying jk if you did it im killing you because i didnt say go yet. just slay them or tell them it is invalid.

14 hours ago, Crona said:

yeah, i added that now

On 9/21/2018 at 8:28 AM, Lithium said:

yeah, i added that now

Just noticed a slight problem with how its currently worded. Since the rule specifically calls it a Tarp, it would still allow warden to unfairly kill Ts in that way after 7.

The shorthand of the rule is just "Don't end orders with 'On Go'", so I'd still interpret it that way, but if someone pointed out the loophole I would definitely hesitate to slay them for it.

Sorry if this would be difficult to change, but we REALLY need to have the afk manager only move people to spectate in the very beginning of the round. During talent days and other people are going, I try to use the time to set up my audio to record my guitar or keyboard, but then I get moved to spectate along with everyone attempting to google a joke.

Possibly some new rtd's? Just one I had in my mind. Should be about as rare as Guard Transformation. Allows you and you only to have friendly fire. So you can kill your t's.