Chrono

Suggestions Thread

54 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Possibly some new rtd's? Just one I had in my mind. Should be about as rare as Guard Transformation. Allows you and you only to have friendly fire. So you can kill your t's.

First off that RTD doesn't sound possible to make and second off pretty sure RTD isn't made by xG but could be wrong not too sure.

11 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

pretty sure RTD isn't made by xG

it is: "Jailbreak RTD" (1.0) by Bleed

1 hour ago, ScottNi said:

Possibly some new rtd's

Can't because someone lost the source for their RTD plugin

1 hour ago, Lithium said:

it is: "Jailbreak RTD" (1.0) by Bleed

Can't because someone lost the source for their RTD plugin

He didn't save it under the JB git?

Just gonna add some bugs/broken things about Casual Boost

1. Elevators/Trams are death traps. It can be avoided but still very frustrating especially when you have a lot of people on a small elevator.
  2. Certain surf's (Ones where you spawn slightly above the reset point) are broken all a t has to do is crouch and whenever somebody falls they are slammed down with acceleration on top of the t's head instead of the water.
  3. Highdive is broken. The first person to land will be drowned by the others (can be avoided but is pretty annoying).
  4. Skill jump is broken (only affects when you are jumping to a lower surface) It only allows the first couple of people to make it depending on the size of the landing spot. The rest will slide off.
  5. Climb is sorta broken. If they are taking the farthest by a time All the t in the lead has to do is just stand still on a Crouch jump or a ladder 
  6. Dropdown things like moon jails drop from armory can kill cts by landing on their fellow guards head when coming down.
  7. You can no longer backstab (not really a bug but, Its something I think people miss)
  8. You can boost away on clouds (not really that important but you know)
  9. Ct's can now be body blocked on free days and will have no way to really get out (can be addressed in a rule change)

I may be forgetting some things but these are a good bit of the bugs with the new Casual Boost system. 

45 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

You can no longer backstab (not really a bug but, Its something I think people miss)

No you just can't do that brainless go-through-ct-for-free-kill shit anymore. Thank God.

46 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

You can boost away on clouds (not really that important but you know)

Now it's actually a fun map.

46 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Ct's can now be body blocked on free days and will have no way to really get out (can be addressed in a rule change)

Before collisions it was pretty much the same where Ts would surround them and if they moved they'd get backstabbed by a hitbox worse than TF2's.

Besides that the other stuff you brought up was important.

On 10/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, Dannypicacho said:

Now it's actually a fun map.

I’m not going to lie, but I like to get boosted in Clouds. Other than that I don’t really like collision. ScottNi made some really valid points too

33 minutes ago, Jaydow said:

not with mp_solid_teammates 2

So a collision day where you can phase through teammates but still jump on their heads