Chrono

Suggestions Thread

Maybe lower the T mute time to something around 45-40 seconds. I find that whenever i have to tell a CT something, they never read chat, and I want to tell them they are breaking rules. Plus the fact that 1 minute is very long compared to other servers (some have it at 20 seconds).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Maybe lower the T mute time to something around 45-40 seconds. I find that whenever i have to tell a CT something, they never read chat, and I want to tell them they are breaking rules. Plus the fact that 1 minute is very long compared to other servers (some have it at 20 seconds).

^This

Also Out of Cell Rebel needs to be implied. You can get out of VIP cell on whatever the fudge this map is before warden calls anything, but then you get freekilled when a ct kills you; essentially if you are out of your cell, out of cell rebel is called, how can you be killed for it if you didnt break a rule in the first place. Always has been a problem, and 0 reason why it shouldnt be implied.

@Snackbar

Im really not for lowering the time T's are muted by much really, if even at all. They need that time to properly gain control of the round and give clear orders before everyone starts talking and it becomes a free for all.

Also, typically they see your chat messages but you have to be aware that each and every round SOMEONE is unhappy and usually flipping out for the next round - being bombarded with messages about freekills and broken rules at the beginning of a round is overwhelming while trying to give orders for the day.

Definitely feel like we could spice up "!Days" as in adding 500 HP option to warday, or certain weapon warday, where t's may choose from a pop up menu once warden has chosen weapon class etc. because then having shotguns in a small warday area would be killer. Adding iceskate would be dope again like in Parrabelum with Gkoo and Snakeboy. and basically adding options to FF day, low grav day, etc ya feel me? Making a Presidents day with President aka (Warden) has 300 HP full armor and a beautiful deagle with other ct's 150 HP and whatever guns. I think this is fair only because ct's will have to run a long distance to make it to bunker with the ratio of usually 1:2 from CT:T . Maybe also having $35000 as a T in you which is a little harder to get, adding the option to use that money to buy a deagle with all nades ( molotov, flash, and grenades.) with infinate ammo. this would get t's playing more for them to build enough money to get that option. MAYBE EVEN A T BUYS A NUKE WITH $50000 AND SMITES EVERYONE LMAO. jk jk. But I'll just keep thinking of ideas and posting them here.

@Chrono @Snackbar @Bleed @Lithium @xGShadowSpy

I sure wish that my skins & guns would properly load no matter what team I was on, like when I pick up that fancy m4a1-s as a rebel and i get a shitty no skin m4a4 instead of my ST M4A1-S Basilisk to be slaughtering all the shit CTs. and we should add the r8 m8 to the gr8 b8 of h8 on the maps, gr8.

this doesnt belong here but idk where it does

@Rhododendron for the staff submission section it should still show the division in the thread titles, it got removed when the members did and ppl dont apply for global mod

this doesnt belong here but idk where it does

@Rhododendron for the staff submission section it should still show the division in the thread titles, it got removed when the members did and ppl dont apply for global mod

Restored a backup and fixed it :)

We'll probably have more custom classes once store is done

A request for the custom classes, when I saw that there was a G3SG1 class, but no SCAR-20 class, that really rustled my jimmies(SCAR looks and sounds better imho).