Chrono

Suggestions Thread

@Bleed can we make it so if I swap someone off CT that they can not rejoin the queue for at least 2 rounds after they were swapped? too many shitters type !guard right after I swap them off (when everyone is avoiding ct because they are so bad everyone rebels every round) and get 1st spot in queue and it's like I didn't even swap them.

Bleed and lithium already discussed this, but can you make the vent on Avalanche easy to break. It's impossible to get to armory. By the time you break it, cts are there and camp the shit out of you. Then if you tell them not to camp the cell, they walk away and pretend to be looking away until you start going in and they kill you.

I think that adding a shop would be interesting, such as having various pistols for sale for the Ts, but they would have to be very expensive, such as a deagle costing like 35k

I think that adding a shop would be interesting, such as having various pistols for sale for the Ts, but they would have to be very expensive, such as a deagle costing like 35k

They are making a hub for that

Possible to put better guides on !rtd's?

Example for invisibility. "you rolled invisibility! You have X ammount of time to be invisible! View knife to start invisibility"

Fire bullets "shooting enemies with make them catch fire"

Other than that they are pretty straight forward. Thanks SUNSHINE out!

I've been playing jb on xG servers for months now but on other jb servers for years. How can we stand out more? One thing i have noticed is people leave when they get bored duh... Why though? One main reason is dying at the start of the round and waiting forever. Is it possible to speed up the rounds after X amount of people die? I have no idea how to do it or where to start but its a KILLER guys waiting half the time you're playing a game is not fun. Sunshine out

I've been playing jb on xG servers for months now but on other jb servers for years. How can we stand out more? One thing i have noticed is people leave when they get bored duh... Why though? One main reason is dying at the start of the round and waiting forever. Is it possible to speed up the rounds after X amount of people die? I have no idea how to do it or where to start but its a KILLER guys waiting half the time you're playing a game is not fun. Sunshine out

We essentially have that rule. Wardens cant purposely waste time and what theyre doing should be productive. So most rounds shouldnt be that long, unless its a map game that takes awhile, or if its a long warday/freeday. I understand what you mean though.

We could add something for when it reaches like 4:00 or 3:00 wardens should have to actively decide which T gets lr(via trivia, quick game, etc.)

That would

We essentially have that rule. Wardens cant purposely waste time and what theyre doing should be productive. So most rounds shouldnt be that long, unless its a map game that takes awhile, or if its a long warday/freeday. I understand what you mean though.

We could add something for when it reaches like 4:00 or 3:00 wardens should have to actively decide which T gets lr(via trivia, quick game, etc.)

That would be good, it's a hard thing to fix because it's up to the warden or rebelling ts really... But like a rule stating "at 4:00 warden must get to LR as fast as possible via death crate , last reaction, trivial questions, Simon says, other"

That would

That would be good, it's a hard thing to fix because it's up to the warden or rebelling ts really... But like a rule stating "at 4:00 warden must get to LR as fast as possible via death crate , last reaction, trivial questions, Simon says, other"

Just know, this makes it hard to decide whether someone is "breaking rules" or not, especially during those times when somebody rebels and is actively trying to annoy/hunt the warden to waste his time saying "hold on i gotta kill this dude before we continue" while there is more than one T left not rebelling. There's many more variants of this case, and it happens really often.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Very

Just know, this makes it hard to decide whether someone is "breaking rules" or not, especially during those times when somebody rebels and is actively trying to annoy/hunt the warden to waste his time saying "hold on i gotta kill this dude before we continue" while there is more than one T left not rebelling. There's many more variants of this case, and it happens really often.

Very good point, then could it be only if there are more than 1 ct left? So one can Pursuit rebellelers and another (the warden) give orders? I know this is a hard rule to conclude on but it would be a positive change to the server.