Whyte

[xg] Jolteon

I can't vouch or anything and in no way am I sticking up for a scammer, but did this actually happen on our servers?

If it didn't happen on the server there's no point in perming him, but membership removal must happen.

If it did happen on the servers then perm him for sure.

Wow I'm a fricking idiot for vouching for this butthole to join xG

Poor kid. I hope for the best for him +1

Dont beat yourself up. We do pride ourselves in giving anyone here who wants to play a fair chance. As they say, just enough rope to hang themselves with.

Yeahhhh, no. We take scamming extremely seriously. Running from a spycrab contest gets you permanently banned, but this is way worse.

I'm inputting a server ban now, but leaving the forums and TS open in case he wants to explain himself.

Yeahhhh, no. We take scamming extremely seriously. Running from a spycrab contest gets you permanently banned, but this is way worse.

I'm inputting a server ban now, but leaving the forums and TS open in case he wants to explain himself.

He on servers said he couldn't care anymore anyhow, and was just waiting for the ban, @Hachi can confirm this.

He on servers said he couldn't care anymore anyhow, and was just waiting for the ban, @Hachi can confirm this.

lmao f*cking pathetic. This is the kind of stuff that makes people get refuse any chance for him to get unbanned. What he should do is acknowledge his mistakes apologize and proceed to heal. Trying to play it off as a tough guy saying "Y-YEAH I DUN CARE WHATEVAH" is just petty and pathetic. lol perm the kid.

He called me a cunt (which wasn't the reason I banned him because that would be stupid) and said that we don't care about our servers and that their shitty. He said he's not going to explain himself because it won't matter and he didn't care if I had banned him on the spot.

So I did.

:)