DrLee

Over And Out

This is my resignation from community leader and moderator of Counter strike. The past two or so years have been the greatest times I've ever had with counter strike or gaming in general. I believe myself as a community leader I've grown further and further from the clan as we have become more TF2 oriented (Not that it's a bad thing.) I've pushed certain ideas and I believe in the current state, we won't get much done. Or if we do, it won't be from my end. I hope higher up's like @kbraszzz can work out the TF2 division. I believe a majority of staff of xG and higher-up's are great people.

I'll be a member of this community, but I don't see myself as fit for this position any longer. It's been a fun run, so many people, and tons of laughs. I've been close friends with a decent amount of you TF2 members and I wish you the best. I'm not going down a giant list of people who have been great to me, but here's a short few...

@Nomulous - You've helped me get into leading this community as a CL, I believe I've changed this clan in little ways, I just wish I could have done more. @Bleed - You dealt with my incompetence as a DL, thanks bud. @ThePenguin @diabeetus - Good friends; not much to say about that other than I'll still be talking to you kids. @Chrono - Kept me from being a bad DM a ton of times back then. @Vector - Don't mess with the TF2 members too much to get permed. @Hexx @Haxx - lol. @Tsuchikure @Yu_Narukami weeb. @Rhododendron - Didn't know you well, (shockingly) but I believe you'll be able to make this clan run smoothly - in the long run- as always. @TF2People - :) .