shwash

Bye I Guess...

With everything happening to me so quickly, I really need sometime to mull over things that have been occurring. That being said, I have some things to say:

@Liekos You have been there for most of the problems I have dealt with and still are dealing with. You're the only person I know who has really said everything right in the wrongest of places. Stay beautiful mom c:

@Hachi You are an awesome friend, don't only let people tell you that. Really, me saying that doesn't mean much and shouldn't in the first place. Know you are awesome for yourself, that's really what matters.

@ChickenPanda Steam message me if you need help with physics homework. No i'm serious. I'll try to be less disappointed. Seriously though, keep the highlander team in check. They will need an ass whipping, you are the guy to do it. (Just don't forget the band-aids next time)

@metalslug53 Grats on DL. You are a stand up guy, you will do good for everyone. Stay classy.

P.S: FOR THE GE_BUNKER_III

@Moosty Remember to be adorable moose. c:

@Kart Remember to not eat the milk chocolate milton, no matter how much they melt in your milton (mouth). You're the nicest person I know, keep up the good shit.

@Ohstopyou You have dealt with a lot of my shit, more than I am comfortable with at times, but you were still there for me and you still are. Message me when you want to do something. I'll make time. Thanks for everything <3

@Marceline @Waimalu If you two have something to talk about, i'm here.

@Ghosty SOKOL BLYAT :3

Anyone I missed, point it out to me. Things are happening, I have a lot on my mind.

If things work out for me, i'll be back. Thanks everyone.

Wish you the best of luck in what you're doing. I know we didn't get along in the end. But I wouldn't wish problems against you. GL dude.

Eyy we had our own clan with blackjack and hookers so you're bae for life. We'll still be playing stuff and I have payday downloaded now so you best be messaging me.

NUUUUU. NANNER CROCS.

amedia4.giphy.com_media_vdLpk7sjfmuha_200_s.gif.999848d2a35438422241c9fe3c289e5f.gif

Srsly tho, take the time you need to get shit back together. We will be here when you're ready to come back, IF you want us back. You know where to find us! :D