Vector

Matsi

Alright, figured this was coming eventually.

First off, @Matsi im not really sure why you continue to say stuff like that.. you gotta understand this is a gaming community and has people of all ages. Nobody should be subjected to the sexually explicit talk like that, especially in shoutbox where it is public. Its just not a good decision, and not really sure why you keep doing it.

Secondly, why are we banning getting rid of someone for something they said, with the excuse that its a felony? Way to bring up a scenario from before Jesus was born. There's no proof of it, other than what was written, not enough to truly say it really happened. Yes, I understand it was vulgar and may not be something anyone thinks is ok, but lets move the fuck on.

Now I haven't been around Matsi a lot anymore, which may make my opinion a little skewed, but he actually is a really good addition to xG when you ignore the vulgar language. Nobody has posted more ban protests, which in reality make TF2 a much better place. Bringing his use of power doesn't matter here either, as we are looking at a member protest, not an abuse report. Remember that we are essentially looking to perm ban matsi from all of xG, way different than removing powers and requires a good amount of reasoning behind it.

Let me ask you all a serious question then:

If Matsi stops with the vulgar talk, can you all survive with him still being around?

I'm genuinely interested in answers to that, a simply yes or no with explanation will suffice; don't assume this is what will happen to him either.

it's not just a single instance but it's one. Saying you stroke a dog should be no where near the community? Trying to say it's only one instance is complete ignorance and that it's a pattern. We have given him more than once chance and it's not just ONE instance. That's completely ridiculous.

Really? Because saying something disrespectful can also get you get kicked out. but since it's a combination of a few things then yes it would totally warrent a member protest

We have a number of furries in this group that are perfectly fine. They understand that many aren't comfrotable for the things they like but that doesn't stop them for liking fudge. The fact they have the control, just like everyone one with a fetish is one thing.

What are you talking about? many thought it was disgusting and many people were outraged, including my self that nothing of it came about? Do you really think that we thought something so disgusting was funny? That is incredibly offensive. What about rabid who brought it up? What about my comment about disgusting it was? We just thought it was "funny?"

you mean him giving extensive and very detailed blow job histories? How can you think that's okay and doesn't hold merrit? Are you kidding me? many people in the shout box were very uneasy about and didn't find it comfortable.

and i have complained about to people all the time but decided to put it in one single member protest and many have complained about before. The suggestive

nature of the avatar is obvious but no one did anything so now we have a formal complaint.

uh what? if there is evidence of misconduct that would leave people to believe that he is disliked than that more than warrants a member protest/ban request. just using the excuse "U JUST DUN LIEK HIM" Is completely dumb, there has to be reason for the dislike and of misconduct which has been provided.

this is the most ignorant comment you made. all of these acts and disgusting comments have NO place in a gaming community? We have told him multiple times to knock it off and continues to make these sort of remarks, I have many furry friends and acting as if i only make this thread is because he's just a furry is incredibly ignorant and so judging people for feeling so uncomfortable for his comments is actually disgusting.

You are correct, saying something disrespectful can get you kicked out, but what he said wasn't disrespectful, it was just gross. About the thread, some people might have thought it was disguting, but absolutely no one took any action against the members.

HERES THE KEY THING YOU KEEP MISSING. I'M NOT SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET DEMOTED, IM SAYING YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE PROOF TO JUSTIFY THIS. You have to provide the proof that he has always made these sort of remarks, and that he hasnt stopped after warning. From my experience, I haven't really expereinced him expressing a lot of furry stuff even while I dont try to avoid him.

The general defense here is to ask him to stop doing so.

WE HAVE. MULTIPLE TIMES. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. HE IS OUT OF CHANCES. HE HAS BLOWN EVERY WARNING, REPRIMAND, TIME OUT, AND TOLERANT MOMENT WE HAVE OFFERED HIM WHICH HAS LED TO THE MAKING OF THIS POST.

NO I WILL NOT ABIDE ANOTHER CHANCE, NO I WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM

HOW MAY MORE FEKING CHANCES DOES HE GET???

Bringing his use of power doesn't matter here either, as we are looking at a member protest, not an abuse report. Remember that we are essentially looking to perm ban matsi from all of xG, way different than removing powers and requires a good amount of reasoning behind it

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a member protest would result in removal of membership of the said person, not a perma ban from all of xG

If not what is the purpose of ban requests?

when you ignore the vulgar language.

This is exactly the problem. Think of it like a bad relationship. Sure you may have good moments but more often than not something is wrong between the 2 people. But yes if he stops talking about all that gross stuff than I would probably be fine having him on here. BUT if I had the absolute decision he probably never would have joined. Call me a bigot all you want but furries are still revolting.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a member protest would result in removal of membership of the said person, not a perma ban from all of xG

If not what is the purpose of ban requests?

You don't get permed through a member protest, but in this case (and with people comparing it to past cases) Matsi will most likely be permed. And when you look at it, removing his membership will almost likely end in him leaving xG completely. Just saying in this case we need to make sure there are enough issues with proof to warrant removal of everything. Mostly mentioned this because people brought up his mod/admin abuse, something completely different.

You are correct, saying something disrespectful can get you kicked out, but what he said wasn't disrespectful, it was just gross. About the thread, some people might have thought it was disguting, but absolutely no one took any action against the members.

HERES THE KEY THING YOU KEEP MISSING. I'M NOT SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET DEMOTED, IM SAYING YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE PROOF TO JUSTIFY THIS. You have to provide the proof that he has always made these sort of remarks, and that he hasnt stopped after warning. From my experience, I haven't really expereinced him expressing a lot of furry stuff even while I dont try to avoid him.

Wanna talk more about this,

it's not just a single instance but it's one. Saying you stroke a dog should be no where near the community? Trying to say it's only one instance is complete ignorance and that it's a pattern. We have given him more than once chance and it's not just ONE instance. That's completely ridiculous.

I never said it was only one instance, I was just talking about that point in particular that you brought up.

you mean him giving extensive and very detailed blow job histories? How can you think that's okay and doesn't hold merrit? Are you kidding me? many people in the shout box were very uneasy about and didn't find it comfortable.
Him giving a blowjob had nothing to do with animals at all. By the reasoning mentioned earlier, since it wasnt with little kids or animals, its "ok."

uh what? if there is evidence of misconduct that would leave people to believe that he is disliked than that more than warrants a member protest/ban request. just using the excuse "U JUST DUN LIEK HIM" Is completely dumb, there has to be reason for the dislike and of misconduct which has been provided.
Is there really suffiecient evidence of misconduct? I havent really seen a whole lot.

this is the most ignorant comment you made. all of these acts and disgusting comments have NO place in a gaming community? We have told him multiple times to knock it off and continues to make these sort of remarks, I have many furry friends and acting as if i only make this thread is because he's just a furry is incredibly ignorant and so judging people for feeling so uncomfortable for his comments is actually disgusting.
Once again, if this is true you have to provide the evidence for it. If all we had to do was say bad stuff about people to get them demoted it would be pure chaos in this clan.

You don't get permed through a member protest, but in this case (and with people comparing it to past cases) Matsi will most likely be permed. And when you look at it, removing his membership will almost likely end in him leaving xG completely. Just saying in this case we need to make sure there are enough issues with proof to warrant removal of everything. Mostly mentioned this because people brought up his mod/admin abuse, something completely different.

Ok but I don't get the "SHOW US PROOF" logic when we're talking about how we don't want a person to be a part of this community, I can just +1 and say he is annoying and needs to leave the community.

And I don't see why his membership shouldn't be removed if more a certain amount of people want him gone regardless of any "proof" shown

Ok but I don't get the "SHOW US PROOF" logic when we're talking about how we don't want a person to be a part of this community, I can just +1 and say he is annoying and needs to leave the community.

And I don't see why his membership shouldn't be removed if more a certain amount of people want him gone regardless of any "proof" shown

xG has always required more proof than the court system ever has. If we're going to require sufficient proof regarding other people (just go and browse the other member protests, looking how many times the word "proof" is mentioned), im going to be fair and request the same here. You can +1 if you don't like him and thats fine. But understand that I need to make sure that we keep this member protest on the same playing field as all the others.

You are correct, saying something disrespectful can get you kicked out, but what he said wasn't disrespectful, it was just gross.

Giving out your deatailed private information on a sexual nature is disrespectful to people to who don't want to hear something so gross. Who is he telling it to? What was the reason for the comment? There is no reason other than to ignite disgust.

About the thread, some people might have thought it was disguting, but absolutely no one took any action against the members.

It's not the people who are disgusted fault because nothing was done, I wanted something to be done but nothing happened. Snackbar and the higher ups were discussing it and You know xG it takes forever to get something down on rules, conduct, etc. It usually takes someone to take the wheel and to make members of xG recognize this problem and to get down to business on what to do.

HERES THE KEY THING YOU KEEP MISSING. I'M NOT SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET DEMOTED, IM SAYING YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE PROOF TO JUSTIFY THIS.

There is more than enough proof to justify such an act especially if he has been warned from multiple higher ups. It's up to the higher ups to determine whether it's enough proof or not. it's completely subjective.

From my experience, I haven't really expereinced him expressing a lot of furry stuff even while I dont try to avoid him.

It's NOT just furry stuff, You keep saying it's FURRY stuff. It's just sexual nature that is disgusting

Him giving a slurpy had nothing to do with animals at all.

where in that sentince did i say it was animal things at all? What?

By the reasoning mentioned earlier, since it wasnt with little kids or animals, its "ok."

No it's not Okay, there is no reason for this shit to be here. This is a SFW website and it would defer traffic away from the website if some random just see's oh blow jobs and cum on the front page.

Is there really suffiecient evidence of misconduct? I havent really seen a whole lot.

because many of the instances are in shoutbox. and since there are no archives anymore it's harder for people to help them out.

econdly, why are we banning getting rid of someone for something they said, with the excuse that its a felony? Way to bring up a scenario from before Jesus was born

uh? we ban people for DDOS threats all the time? That is "banning people for something they said" As is disrespect i don't see your logic on that one.

Nobody has posted more ban protests,

Making multiple ban protests doesn't make you a good member. It's by the User's discretion whether or not it's serious enough to warrant a ban request. Now does he get rule breakers yes? Is does that make the member? No, it's their attitude and their history around people and how much they are enjoyable to be around. Matsi has demonstrated none of this.

If Matsi stops with the vulgar talk, can you all survive with him still being around?

It's not just vulgar language though it's also his immature acts that no one seems to be understanding or commenting on. only barm has.

Ok, heres my final say on the matter.

"Proof we need teh prooooooooofffff"

Take a good fecking look around you.

Would a member protest explode in this manner if the subject wasnt clearly an issue?

Would people have had this topic on their minds and in their mouths for such a long time if he was such an innocent party?

We have proof the the felony acts. The crystal clear admissions on his part. Thats enough considering weve outed other sexually perverse criminals.

We may not have a screenshot over every single little time that Matsi has pissed us off, however, when you have a large bulk of members all citing times that it has happened, doesnt that show you that it is indeed a problem? Im sorry that I dont screenshot every single time someone is rude and start building a file on him.

Speak your points here, vote officially here :

Matsi Member Protest Companion Thread