Vector

Matsi

xG has always required more proof than the court system ever has. If we're going to require sufficient proof regarding other people (just go and browse the other member protests, looking how many times the word "proof" is mentioned), im going to be fair and request the same here. You can +1 if you don't like him and thats fine. But understand that I need to make sure that we keep this member protest on the same playing field as all the others.

I'm not quite sure if I understand but I'm just gonna assume you need proof that people want him to leave..?

if so I guess the poll thread @Snackbar just made should be sufficient.

Matsi Member Protest Companion Thread

Am I correct?

where in that sentince did i say it was animal things at all? What?
I know you didn't say it was animal things, but a lot of people who support your side have been talking, saying that the main reason these things are disgusting is because they involve those things. If you cant really handle him talking about blow jobs, I may have misjudged you.

It's NOT just furry stuff, You keep saying it's FURRY stuff. It's just sexual nature that is disgusting

because many of the instances are in shoutbox. and since there are no archives anymore it's harder for people to help them out.

There is more than enough proof to justify such an act especially if he has been warned from multiple higher ups. It's up to the higher ups to determine whether it's enough proof or not. it's completely subjective.

It's not the people who are disgusted fault because nothing was done, I wanted something to be done but nothing happened. Snackbar and the higher ups were discussing it and You know xG it takes forever to get something down on rules, conduct, etc. It usually takes someone to take the wheel and to make members of xG recognize this problem and to get down to business on what to do.

All these dont really disprove my points, so i'm not gonna say anything.

No it's not Okay, there is no reason for this fudge to be here. This is a SFW website and it would defer traffic away from the website if some random just see's oh blow jobs and semen on the front page.
I dont know how you have been mislead. But we are an Internet Gaming Clan. People have revealing anime chicks as avatars and posts of disrespectful memes like 9/11. If you think that we are some proper group, you are wrong, These kinds of things come up all the time on shoutbox and teamspeak.

Giving out your deatailed private information on a sexual nature is disrespectful to people to who don't want to hear something so gross. Who is he telling it to? What was the reason for the comment? There is no reason other than to ignite disgust.
He didnt do it to disrespect someone, he thought it was a funny experience and he wanted to share it. As a result a lot of people found it gross.

Some people posting in this thread it seems aren't realizing that this isn't solely based on the multitude of inappropriate comments, a lot of this is just based on how he acts towards other xG members, which (as has been shown in the past...) is enough to get people kicked out of xG or even banned.

Any animal abuse issues aside-

Essentially every interaction I've had/seen with matsi (admittedly not as much as some other people here, but enough I feel to get a good idea of him), he seems to be a generally immature individual. There's not too much more I have to say about him that hasn't already been expanded on by other people, but for the people asking for proof, what proof do you want? If you're referring to inappropriate comments, enough proof has already been provided. If you're referring to proof that many people in xG dislike him and think he's immature, that's the point of everyone posting in this thread.

I know you didn't say it was animal things, but a lot of people who support your side have been talking, saying that the main reason these things are disgusting is because they involve those things. If you cant really handle him talking about blow jobs, I may have misjudged you.

Then you need to question their logic, i am giving my own account of why this member protest is up, there are many other people in this thread with different opinions. This isn't just about me and what i feel it's what i think xG can benefit. it's also not just "talking about blowjobs" it's about how detailed he goes into it why? what reason?

All these dont really disprove my points, so i'm not gonna say anything.

they aren't trying to disprove your point. they are a response to them and why said things are hard to happen.

I dont know how you have been mislead. But we are an Internet Gaming Clan.

does an internet gaming community have to be just LOL 9/11 LOL RAPE LOL MEMES?

People have revealing anime chicks as avatars

and there was a discussion about this already and there were many people who have a problem with it. it's some where on the forums.

posts of disrespectful memes like 9/11.

and i'm surprised none of the higher ups said anything, infact some took part in it. I even voiced my displeasure in shout-box about it.

If you think that we are some proper group, you are wrong, These kinds of things come up all the time on shoutbox and teamspeak.

No, i don't think we are just some "proper group" but when there is a problem and multiple people are offended by it then YES we HAVE to look at it in a more professional manner.

He didnt do it to disrespect someone, he thought it was a funny experience and he wanted to share it. As a result a lot of people found it gross.

i can say anything with the intent of it just being funny and it would offend some people but i use my better judgement and respect for others to cool it down.

Also i forgot to mention of an instance where @Matsi harrassed @Cristo on teamspeak, proceeded to follow him around in multiple channels, spamming a sound board and after being banned by cristo (who kicked him twice and told him to knock it off) proceeded to yell and just act like an A*s in shoutbox. People who were there at the time can give a better perspective @Cristo @Tsuchikure (i think) if any others remember the instance please post thank you.

Then you need to question their logic, i am giving my own account of why this member protest is up, there are many other people in this thread with different opinions. This isn't just about me and what i feel it's what i think xG can benefit. it's also not just "talking about blowjobs" it's about how detailed he goes into it why? what reason?
Because he wanted to. He just wanted to talk about it in more detail.

does an internet gaming community have to be just LOL 9/11 LOL RAPE LOL MEMES?
No, but thats usually how it turns out.

i can say anything with the intent of it just being funny and it would offend some people but i use my better judgement and respect for others to cool it down.
I completely agree, but not everyone is like that.

No, i don't think we are just some "proper group" but when there is a problem and multiple people are offended by it then YES we HAVE to look at it in a more professional manner.
I can respect that, I just dont think what he has done in the OP is big enough to warrant a demotion.

Because he wanted to. He just wanted to talk about it in more detail.

That doesn't mean he can get off scott free without consequence.

No, but thats usually how it turns out.

it's pretty sh*tty

I completely agree, but not everyone is like that.

Then that's why after multiple repeat offenders continue need to be punished.

can respect that, I just dont think what he has done in the OP is big enough to warrant a demotion.

that's fine but like i said it's up to the higher up's discretion and subjective opinion on what to do.

I also really want @Matsi to give his input because it isn't fair to him that this discussion goes on without his own input.

We may not have any proof of this felony, but at least we dumbed this decision down to simple majority votes so we can commence the circlejerk. gosh bless.

I didnt dumb a god damn thing down, this thread is open and the other one encourages the use of it to explain yourself. Thats why the other thread is a COMPANION thread. To separate the votes while still providing a platform to explain them.

I'm staying neutral until he actually sees the thread and replies, just because there's always two sides of the story. The proof is all there, I'm just curious what he's going to say. I'm trying to look at the other side and find reasons to defend him, but I honestly can't. If you've given him as many warnings as you guys said you have, then there's no reason for him to still be here. He's a great moderator/admin, but he stirs up drama wherever he goes, and goes into large detail about his sex life on server while a bunch of kids are on.

I do have one request, however. When he originally said "all I've done was stroke a dog" you guys made fun of him for at least a week. It's unneeded and it's simply not funny. It doesn't matter how bad and f*cked up it is, just please don't make fun of him. It makes you no better.

That doesn't mean he can get off scott free without consequence.
If I go into detail about how i took a crap a week ago, and people find it disgusting doesnt mean i deserve to be demoted out of the clan.

Then that's why after multiple repeat offenders continue need to be punished.
I'm saying that you have to realize that people will say things, (not even to disrespect you in any way) you don't want to hear on the internet. You have to accept that. Of course, things involving personal attacks on someone else are not acceptable, but that kind of thing isnt like that.

Look im not a member anymore

but Matsi is the type of person that we shouldn't allow in xG. Not just because he is a furry or anything. Not because he is way too fucking personal about his fetishes in sex life (these really damn support this protest though). But because almost every single time I've seen him on the forums or servers he is abusing or being an immature and pretentious ass. I think the exploit thread was an amazing example. I tried to politely reassure other members that the exploit was only found on older versions of source (like older games) and Matsi replied to me and others rudely calling us gullible and stupid and such (even though we were just trying to be safe.) He also ignorantly denied these exploit claims even though there was an entire source reddit thread by an OFFICIAL steam spokesperson was made talking about the exploit. He repeatedly and immaturely insulted the people in the thread by saying they were stupid and gullible and arrogantly said things like "im too smart to get hacked hur durr." He doesn't think before he speaks, and this is evident when he talks about his weird dog fetishes and blowjob experiences, and when he is sassy and rude in threads

Woah this is crazy to wake up to. But yeah, his attitude lately has been too much. He's become a shit starter and it's been over the top for a while.

I honestly don't have a problem with him being a furry, I've met cool furries and play DayZ with some (none of you chumps play with me). It's not even the alleged animal abuse I really have a problem with( it's alleged and this is the internet, so he's probably exaggerated things). But telling people around our servers and teamspeak about this stuff is innapropriate. Matsi's an adult and should know better. It makes us look bad to any random that comes on.

Side note tell the DMs and DLs, not Silence. He doesn't have time and staff from that division could do the job just fine.

Also @Matsi stay away from cs:go. They obviously don't want you there. It's kind of immature on both sides but going there won't lead to anything but more issues.